right, left or both?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by SD PokeMom, Oct 18, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

2. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

I saw clockwise initially, but after staring long enough, it changed to counterclockwise.

Quite an odd little thing.

3. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

Lefttttt.

The orientation depends on your point of reference. If the point of reference is from the dancer's point of view she is moving anti-clockwise. If it's the viewer's perspective her legs are physically moving clockwise. It's an exercise in referencing. I suppose there is a high correlation between brain orientation and points of reference.

4. Miamisportsfan45

Miamisportsfan45 Active Member

Not sure, I thought I saw both but now it's just confusing me. =/

Edit:
    That's what confused me.

5. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

weird at first its to where I use the right side of my brain then I take another look and its the left side...
    I think I am both.....
    My head hurts...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  6. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

It changes because you keep thinking and eventually see the other reference. I think whatever reference was most intuitive (the first one) is what brain orientation you have.

7. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

I can see both ways, altho initially, I saw clockwise. That defies all logic to those that know me though, bc I am so logically based in thought, actions, etc. (Math major in college w/ concentration in probability and statistics)

LOL I reclicked the site and now, I initially see it as counter clockwise, but can make it go the other way too. I'm Bi-brained!!

Keith

8. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I wonder if it has something to do with the movement of your eyes.....
    I can make one of my eyes become lazy so lets see how that affects it...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Sweet!
    I can make it change rotation!
    Its hardd and after awhile you get dizzy but it is cool!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  9. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

<<<<LEFT BRAIN

-Daniel

10. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

I start with clock wise, then I was able to make it change when easily from clock-wise -to counter clock wise.

Ok this is weird I did an experiment. When I looked at it at the strat is it going clock-wise, then if I keep the dancer in veiw and look to the upper left corner of my eyes, it changes to Counter clock wise, if i look to the upper right corner of my eyes (while keeping the dancer in veiw, it changes back to clock-wise.

11. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Is it bad that I saw both clockwise "and" counter-clockwise going on at the same time?

People keep saying that you see one, then the other. However, every time I click on this link I see both until I read the part that says I should be seeing only one.

12. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Clockwise for me, so I'm a righty I guess, even though the lefty one describes me just as well. Why can't there ever be an "inbetween" option?

13. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

I am No Brained.

14. Hot_Carl

Hot_Carl <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I can make it switch direction at will. It starts out clockwise though.

15. I originally saw clockwise then read the thing and saw counter.

I figured out though that using my mouse tracking her legs I can change from counterclockwise to clockwise.

Pretty trippy =D

16. The_Envoy_of_Chaos

The_Envoy_of_Chaos New Member

The image was STILL the whole time I stared at it.
    But if I looked to the left it went clockwise and if I looked to the right it turned anticlockwise.
    I fit everything listed on that sit... Someone please tell me what is going on.

17. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I use my Right side of the brain the most....
    Spin Right!
    Now Left!
    Now dance!

18. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

First of all, i see clock wise. Then i moved my attention to some thing else and when i get back, i see ANTI-clock wise!

Hmm, perhaps it's programed to change its direction after XX secs...

19. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Saw anticlockwise, then, after staring a 'lil bit, it was clockwise.

Weird.

20. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

I can Actually see it both ways..
    I She IS Going Counter Clockwise for one reason
    That's when the shadow makes shows up, going the other way the foot shadow doesn't show up in a part where it needs to be.