RIP Evel Kinevel

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Shellshock929, Nov 30, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6253535.stm

One of the greatest daredevils in the world. Kinevel always dared to do many things over the years, and he's done it all. He was found dead today ate age 69 due to Diabetes complications and pulmonary fibrosis problems. May he Rest in Peace.

2. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

poor guy rest. in. peace.

3. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

I was just getting ready to post this. It is sad that he died but, then again, he should of died many years ago!!!!

4. hitmonchan93

hitmonchan93 New Member

He cheated death, ALOT. Too bad he couldn't cheat this time. R.I.P. He's a legend and as always, a well known name to the world.

5. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

May the Gates of Eternity open to this brave man and welcome his soul.

6. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

7. Jason

Jason New Member

RIP... feel sorry about this greatperson death. RIP

8. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

RIP man.

9. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

:( sad day for all his fans

10. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

May a troupe of angels on motorcycles ride him to his rest! We'll miss ya, Evel.

- Croatian (jumping over schoolbuses in Heaven now) Nidoking

11. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

Dang that guys stunts were cool. Rest In Peace.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  12. ilikegengar

ilikegengar Member

Wow, Evel Knievel. The name brings up many memories of my childhood . . . . .. Will he make that jump?

I find it odd actually, that he died from something (diabetes) that could happen to the average person and not from jumping a motorcycle over a line of buses. I recently saw a documentary about him on TV. It was quite good.

In grade school my brother had an Evel Kneivel lunch box with thermos. The box is long gone but he still has the thermos. He lost the thermos once and a year later refound it in the woods at my parent's farm. When I got my very first job out of college I commuted, riding the bus into downtown Dallas for a year. I took a cup of hot tea with me each morning in that Evel Knievel thermos (days before travel mugs). My brother and I have a little joke about that thermos. He has it sitting in his china cabinet at home.

Thanks for some good memories Evel Knievel. Rest in peace.

Nanette