RIP Sean Taylor

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by desert eagle, Nov 27, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. desert eagle

desert eagle New Member

link

Sad day for the NFL...
    Taylor, just 24, was just starting to evolve into a great leader and looked like he could eventually be one of the best safeties to ever play the game. A hard hitting safety, who has the hands to make big plays, he was becoming almost like the Ray Lewis of safeties - a reliable defensive force that could make big plays when needed and had the leadership abilities to pump up his team and have them look up to him.

Off the field, he was the father of a 1 year old daughter.

RIP

2. GinoLombardi21

GinoLombardi21 New Member

:frown: He was a good player and didnt deserve to die. I hope they find his murderer. Sean Taylors father is cheif of police in miami. So I have a feeling they will catch him no matter what! I really hope they do. My deepest sympathy and wishes go to his family.
    R.I.P SEAN TAYLOR

3. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Wow I can't beleave he died!:( the NFL lost a VERY good player

4. Arcanine 274

Arcanine 274 New Member

RIP, you were a good player Sean.

5. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

This was a personal attack. The police may not ever solve this homicide, but I'd look closely at his "associates" and any enemies in the past. Being shot in the groin, in your own bedroom and nothing else being taken.....sounds like he had fooled around w/ another's lady. A groin shot is wayyyy personal.

The Redskins and the NFL lost a very good football player. He may have had some issues in the past, but by all accounts, he had cleaned up his act since his daughter was born 18 mos ago.

Keith

6. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

RIP Sean Taylor. Yeah you have to remember that a lot of people you hear who have been murdered have had issues with someone, thus making it a personal and domestic shooting. I don't think whatever he did would deserve this though. The NFL has lost a good player. RIP.

7. Jason

Jason New Member

its sad...rip sean...

8. Poliwag92

Poliwag92 New Member

I thought the report was he was shot in the leg. He must've caused some dude to get mad at him and as a result that guy shot him in the leg for revenge so he couldn't play ball anymore and I don't think the shooter's intent was to kill him.

9. Bobby

Bobby New Member

No doubt a great player, but what he did in the last year and a half off the field is really incredible. Cleaning up his act after all the trouble he was in and caring so much about his daughter is a remarkable thing. He certainly did not deserve this.

RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007

10. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Well what happened was when the bullet hit him, it severed like 2 different muscles, one in the leg and one in thre groin. I thinks that how it works.

11. Bobby

Bobby New Member

Four arrests made with connections to the murder.