Rock Band: Rate It

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Gardi94, Dec 21, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Gardi94

Gardi94 New Member

I do not have Rock Band but I hear that it is a very good game. The reason I ask you rate it is because I don't want to spend 170 dollars on a game I might not like. Tell me what you think of the game.

2. larllt

larllt New Member

it's fun to play it with a lot of people...

3. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Looks ok from what I saw of the demo in stores.

4. Tagrineth

Tagrineth New Member

It's good multiplayer.

For single player though Guitar Hero 3 is better.

5. Adam Garcia

Adam Garcia New Member

ok the only problem i have is the guitar. ITS SOOO CHEAP i can turn the neck of the guitar all the way around. when ever you pick it up it feels cheap. But the drums omg they are soooo good. recomend the game if u hav e 1 guitar hero guitar

6. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Well, Rock Band is much more of a multi-player game. I don't play those kinds of games cuz I don't like looking stupid. But if you like looking stu-I meen having fun and can really wam on those drums then its pretty doubtful you will be disapointed. Rock Band was rated "X-Plays" best multi-player game of the year, so yeah I think you will like it.

7. AgentP

AgentP New Member

I love Rock Band. I have the PS2 version, game only, as I already had 2 Guitar Controllers from Guitar Hero 2, and Microphones from SingStar. The PS2 version is inferior to the 360 and the PS3, as they cut out the meat of the game....The Full Band World Tour (Including Endless Setlist), Character Customization, Money, and Fans. So the PS2 version is just pretty much like Co-Op on the GH Series.

If you can get it for the 360 or PS3, then do it! If you don't have either one, but have PS2, then go ahead and get it, you will still have fun with it.

The Drums are fun, but hard, if you don't already know how to play the real drums.

The Guitar controller does suck, if you happen to have GH2 controllers for 360 or PS2, then use those. Unfortunately the GH3 (for 360, PS2, and PS3) controllers are not compatible with Rock Band and the RB Guitar is not compatible with the GH Series. Activision and Harmonix are fighting each other on this...I think it's stupid and they should allow full compatibility with 3rd party controllers.

And singing is a lot of fun. Since I can actually sing, I always get stuck with it, when I play the full band (my cousin has it for his 360).

8. Adam Garcia

Adam Garcia New Member

my friend uses his gh3 guitar with the 360 one

9. AgentP

AgentP New Member

Did he get it at Wal Mart? The GH3 Bundles at Wal Mart, for the 360, came with the GH2 Guitar (X-Plorer). The Les Paul (New GH3 Guitar) has been reported not to work with Rock Band (Includes the PS3 as well). There are patches that are supposed to be release, by Harmonix, to fix the compatibily. But from what I heard, Activision is block the patches

10. Adam Garcia

Adam Garcia New Member

nope he uses les paul

11. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

My friend is getting it for christmas and we might be playing it all night new years eve....he said I'll have to sing though. :( They give you the lyrics to the songs right?

12. Adam Garcia

Adam Garcia New Member

yes they do