Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RockBand - How will it do in DP-on?

Brawler

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
As all of you know, RockBand was a major known rogue last year.
Some would even consider it an archetype.
It won a Regional with Mortar being the top deck at the time.

Now, how will it fare in DP-on?

Thanks to our buddies Empoleon and Kingdra, fire will be a rather 'gutsy' play, par se, and it probably
will be a little bit unplayed until IFDS comes out in the US.

With new trainers like Buck's, Cynthia's, and Master Ball's "'replacment'", PokeRadar, it has a lot
of options. With free retreat it makes it versitile, and SSU with a Rare Candy in hand is an
AWESOME recovery move(assuming you do happen to flip heads.)

I think it will do well, since it dosen't really lose much, and PokeRadar is even beter than the Balls,
since you can choose as many as you like(assuming you can get the cards you need at the top of
your deck.)

Well? What do you guys think?

I think it will do very well.I had a DP-on Beedrill deck and does very well against GG/Plox. (I had this deck since Spring Battle Roads) Since it's not losing much, and now there's Cynthia's/Buck's/Whatever, I think it will get even better

Yes but Kingdra will be played alot and it is very unoriginal. At least this is somewhat of a red face paint/not as meta-game as Kingdra.

The deck didn't lose much, in fact, it gets many better cards, i think that Beedrill will only get better

Beedrill>Kingdra

We also have Azelf now, so no more "2 of my Beedrill's are prized!" which will be a HUGE relief.
It should do EXTREMELY well. A stage 2, free retreat, that can dish 1 for 90-120. With Buck's it can KO anything in the game.
It'll be good, I think.

I think once we get IFDS Beedril has a chance to do better then it ever has before. That is as long as fire deck don't get to big.

Yes, I think Beedrill may take a spot as an archetype.

My DP-on list only needs to run 1 PokeRadar(it runs 4 Quick Ball) as Quick Ball always gets a poke,

'Radar does not.

I think once we get IFDS Beedril has a chance to do better then it ever has before. That is as long as fire deck don't get to big.
IFDS has a beedrill, OMG:eek: (wow, i sound so much like those preppy girls right there, i need some help).

A shaymin X tech makes this deck really scary...

I dislike the bees to begin with, but bees with 150 hp dealing 90-120 per turn for one grass energy is downright scary. Not to mention the shaymin is a basic not causing it to share the candies, and that beedrill has free retreat making it easy to bring shaymin out.

A shaymin X tech makes this deck really scary...

I dislike the bees to begin with, but bees with 150 hp dealing 90-120 per turn for one grass energy is downright scary. Not to mention the shaymin is a basic not causing it to share the candies, and that beedrill has free retreat making it easy to bring shaymin out.

Thats what I was thinking. lol

There hard enough to KO as it is, but when they have 150 hp EACH and free retreat and do 90/120 for 1 nrg.... well lets just say that youd better be running Magmortar and Lake Boundary. lol If not... well you lose. :p

Beedrills "problem deck" in BRs could be Leafeon + Magmortar aka, Forest Fire or Meatloaf ... and the handful of folks who try Skittles out again in the new format.

^ beedrill's attack is "Band Attack". Also, the deck rocks :p

yeah i played deck for a bit, it was pretty fun.

Seems good though, cheap attac, free retreat, good hp.

Back