12:30 Tournament
(No Lunch Break)

Prizes:
10 boosters (DS) per player+
12 Boosters (DS) for 1st in each division
4 Boosters (DS) for 2nd-4th in each division

Cost: $20 (new PUI policy)

New Player bonus:

For each new* player you bring who plays in the main event, you get 4 extra DS boosters

*Was not in the Rockford TRR Pre or the Loves Park 2005 CC or DX Pre or EM Pre or UF Pre.

Last edited:
I'll also have Halloween candy for all our participants, since it's the day before Halloween :clap:

if i can skip out of my league that day i'll definately be there :D and yes i'll let them know, and i'll let the kids know if any of them can go.

I might be able to make it; depends on the bus schedule getting back down to Urbana.

Rulemaster said:
if i can skip out of my league that day i'll definately be there :D and yes i'll let them know, and i'll let the kids know if any of them can go.

I'm expecting you to bring a couple to bring a couple people along. :wink:

(By the way, make sure to make sure I give you the flyer document to give out)

im gonna make a sheet with the dates of all the prereleases in the area and pokemon rocks and give it out this sunday

Oh that's too bad you can't make it. Look forward to the rest of you coming though! I think this is really gonna be a fun one, and with a great turnout. I know we've had quite a few sign up already. I rather doubt Niles is having one, or at least that's what I heard. But we will of course welcome people to our event! If anyone knows for sure they're coming, you can PM me and I'll add you and your info to the list. Wondering if people will want a side event? I know being the night before Halloween some people may have plans for later, so I'm not sure what ya'll think. Thoughts?

Ahhh!!! I may be in chicago that weekend, if i can find a ride out of the city i'll be there... chances of that happening, No clue.

Anyone can PM me with their details if you think you can come. Still trying to decide if you guys would like a side event or not. I know some of our people are going to be at Halloween events later so couldn't stay later for one.

So who all's comin' to Rock it in Rockford for the Prerelease? Anxious to get a feel for how many will be there. Hyp, you're coming, right? The dates in the area are pretty well spread out so everyone might as well get to as many prereleases as possible! Hope to see a lot of you there! Post if you think you'll be able to make it :clap:

Just in case I didn't mention it, the standard "40 people" rule is in effect. 40 people show up and I include a special secret door prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back