Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Role Call for Niles Prerelease

AXE

:cool: The tourny starts At 11:00 am. At Pastimes Cards, Comics and Games. In Niles, IL
Its On march 7th.

My Dad and i will be there (Dave II and Dave III)

Whats up Dave,

Has this been confirmed? I have been checking the site for updates, and have found nothing for Illinois. If so, could you post a link or email me with confirmation. Erich would find this info very interesting. ;)

Even if it has been I will not be able to go. I am moving to Texas on Sunday. Probably better for you all though. ;) LOL

Quick suggestion...... Have sososlow assign seats before the packs are opened. You and your dad have come a long way in a short amount of time, I would hate to have another Pre-release controversy revolving around the two of you! (Not that anything happened last time?) :rolleyes:

peace out,
jimmy

Hey Jimmy, yea I planned on ensuring that there would be no questions this time by making a judge watch us as much as possible. Too bad you won't be there, wipes his head, whew! LOL. Will, Sunday is the only reason we can make it.

Tournament Name: EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua Prerelease
Tournament ID: 04-03-000113
Organizer Name: Alan Hochman
Organizer Phone:
Category: Limited
Date/Time: 3/7/2004 11:00 AM
Address: 8478 Golf Rd
City: Niles
State: IL
Admission: $20.00
Details: www.pastimes.net

as listed on Pokemon-e trading card game

Last edited:
however, the store doesn't open till noon. Read the post by Sean for all that jazz.

Back