roll call for exton dragon pre-release

Discussion in 'Archive' started by professorbix, Oct 21, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. professorbix

professorbix New Member

calling all trainers who plan on attending the exton pa dragon pre-release. announce yourselves here!!!

2. GOROY

GOROY New Member

I am hoping to enter along with my brother and sister.

3. DarkTyranitar

DarkTyranitar New Member

I'll be there along with either one or both of my sons.

(We attended the previous tournament held there, and had a BLAST!!!!)

- Tony W.

4. Baboon

Baboon New Member

Professorbix, I wish I could tell you in advance, but it could go either way if I can come or not. I'm planning to, but it's the parents that would take me there...
    I'll let you know when I'm sure either way.

5. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

I'll be there, along with a friend or two and my little bro. I'll try to get some of my friends that don't play pokemon to come too, so they can watch and learn to play, or enter for the heck of it.

6. Silver Chaos

Silver Chaos New Member

I'm comingness! Man....what deck to use? I always have bad luckness....

7. DarkTyranitar

DarkTyranitar New Member

"S-C,"

For Pre-release tournaments, you create your own deck from the cards on the boosters that are supplied to you when you enter.

This is part of the kewlness of participating - the chance to create a new deck on the fly, with little preparation ahead of time and no chance to test your deck beforehand.

- Tony

Last edited: Oct 24, 2003
  8. professorbix

professorbix New Member

no "fake" rulings here..........side events will be determined by # of players an a universal decision of a format decided by those players

9. Scyther_trainer

Scyther_trainer New Member

My crew and I will be there! (thats about 4 people)

One question, why do you always hold these tournaments on Sundays?

10. professorbix

professorbix New Member

glad you can come. as for your question........i don't handle the organization. i think its because of the location only being available on sundays???????

11. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

ken you better add one more to that total, ill be comming as it is a sunday i get back from college so yea ill be bringing my car and it will be me, you, mat, missy, em, and shane, should be LOADS of fun..........cant wait...........it now gives me a reason to pass my upcoming c++ midterm lol

12. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

I'm going to be there with Scyther_trainer I'm one of the 4 people coming with him.

13. Lunamew

Lunamew New Member

Me and my sibling of doom are coming! He'll probably win again and I'll be stuck in last... again @_@. But we're coming! MWAHAH!!!

14. professorbix

professorbix New Member

glad you can all come. don't forget about the side events happening after the main event..........modified tourney, booster drafts?, gameboy challenge (link cables will be provided)..............it will be a fun time for all!!

15. professorbix

professorbix New Member

modified format will be decided by all player in a unanimous decision prior to the start of the tournament

16. Lunamew

Lunamew New Member

-___- wai... I won't be able to participate in the main tourney anymore since it starts at 9... because my mom absolutely refuses to get me there before 10 because she wants to sleep in and I should be grateful she's getting out of bed at all on a day off to take me.

I'm not even allowed to get a ride with any friends that are going either for some stupid reason because she thinks everyone other than her is going to get me killed. -__- any suggestions or ideas?

17. GOROY

GOROY New Member

How, many and what kinds of side-events do you think you will have, and how much is each?

18. Baboon

Baboon New Member

I already told professorbix and Ms. Anders, but I'll say it here, I am going, so I'll be there to defend the Pokeschool name. ;)

My only request, although it may not be possible, try to keep this event moving as best as possible. The less wasted time, the more rounds can be gotten in, and the more side events people can stay for, so if you can try to keep it at a nice pace, that would be greatly appreciated. :)

(My parents don't want me to stay too long, so I at least want to be able to stay for 1 side event, but still make a lot of the main event too.) They can be annoying...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2003
  19. professorbix

professorbix New Member

last i checked...rare candy was not included in the dragon set. the main event will be held using only the cards you use from your dragon packs. side events will be decided by player interest in a type of event (booster draft, modified, etc.....) cost will be decided by #of players singing up for the event. hope this helps!

20. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

Heh, I wish I could come. If you and DaytonGymLeader didn't have your tournaments on the same day I would. Just like when I went to both Ruby/Sapphire challenges. If you have any Tournaments right after Thanksgiving I'll gladly go.