Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Roll Call + Questions

The Machampion

Hey AllLuke A Here With Another Lot Of Questions. Thanks In Advance For Your RepleisQuestions
  1. Who Will Be Attending Next Weaks South West Regionals In Exeter:confused::thumb:
  2. Will The Shop In exeter Have Any Booster Packs Of Majestic Dawn:rolleyes:
  3. Who Is Attending Ben's Rainham Battle Roads And Pre-Release In 2 Weeks Time:smile:
  4. Whats The Nearest Station:tongue:
  5. Who Will Be Selling Majestic Dawn Booster Boxes:confused:
  6. Who Is Going To Johns Pre-release In Homerton On The 18th:thumb:
  7. Who Is Available On Sundays For An Hour Or So For Training:rolleyes:
  8. Will Chris Be Running A Majestic Dawn Pre-release Be Running On Nationals For Those That Dont Top Cut:thumb:
  9. Will It Be A Top 8 Or Top 16 Cut:thumb:
All These Questions Are Just So I Can Get An Idea Of Finances, And Build Up A Timetable Of Events For Me To Attend. And The Practice Is To Prepare Me For Nationals. I Think All These Questions Will Be Doing A Couple, If Not A Load Of People A Few Favours
I Am Very Gratefull For Ure Reponces In Advance
Luke!?!?!?
=]

Last edited:
1. Nope not me sorry :( - I am all Pokemoned out till pre-release weekend on the 17 and 18
2. Best ask them - email or phone
3. ME - oh I have to kinda don't I :D
4. Rainham (KENT) Railway Station is right next to the venue - you get off the train from London Bridge or London Victoria and walk towards the exit -do not go over the bridge - and the venue is there on your left :D
5. Seel maybe?
6. Nope gonna be running a pre-release here in Rainham :biggrin:
7. Which Sunday?
8. Seeled pack maybe - Venomex call for help and info -
9. Depends on Numbers and TOM will decide before round one so wait till it is announced

Back