Rolla, Mo. 12/15

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by paso_1, Dec 14, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. paso_1

paso_1 New Member

Keeping an eye on the Snow!! If we get what they are calling or close I will reschedule. I will post in the morning since it will be 5:00 am when I get up!!

Ray

2. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Niiiice

3. swanton1717

swanton1717 New Member

oh good thanks!

4. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

lol, well it is around a 1/4th of an inch of snow at my house right now, it is definitly snowing in Rolla, they look to have around atleast the same amount as us. They look to be snowing for a longer rate than us and Rolla will have around 4 inches when it comes time for the Tourney!!!
    what a bummer, I was looking forward to going!!!!
    2/2 times this season meterologists said we were going to get a winter storm working, and get nothing, 3rd times the charm I guess because we are def. getting snow!!!

5. paso_1

paso_1 New Member

Well, it has stopped snowing in Sedalia (1 to 2 inches) I am heading out to Rolla to see how the roads are and will have someone post for me as to what we are going to do. As of now it is on but check back here for up dates. If you are traveling please be safe and feel free to call me at 660-287-2312. I have no clue as to what it has done in Rolla or Springfield so call and let me know!!

Ray

6. cjlewis143

cjlewis143 New Member

It is 8:21 am and Ray is well on his way toward Rolla. He just asked me to post that this event IS TAKING PLACE! See you all there!

7. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

dang.....I wish I could have gone. Looks like I am only going to 1 city tourney this year, wow, I am quitting after this season....

8. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Congratulations to all who went, braved the weather and played!

I got the results from Ray...some pretty familiar names!!

Masters - Bela takes it! (were the finals really a STL gang of Bela, Joe & Jake???)

Seniors - Go SNORLAX!! Gavin knocks it OUT of the PARK!

Juniors - Brian H. Boy, is this kid playing HOT or what? Taylor.dec has some power, No???

Safe travels to all my friends in Sedalia.

Brian, I think Ray gave Colin your prizes that were forgotten!

Vince

9. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

I started out 3-0, then dropped 2 straight, it SUCKED!

10. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Are you the Honchkrow player I played 4th round?

11. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

Yup, that's me.