Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rounds/To make Cut

dragonfire

I am wondering how many rounds are there for each division?
Also what does your record need to be with and without the 1st/2nd round byes to make top cut?

Assuming Nationals?

Depends on attendance. Last year it was
8 Rds Top 32 Juniors
9 Rds Top 64 Seniors
9 Rds Top 128 Masters (2 Flights, Top 64 in each flight made cut)

With byes, assuming they count 100% Resistance, going X-3 you have a better shot than you would without byes, but it's still not 100%. X-2 should ensure cut.

Posted with Mobile style...

Edit-Thanks Diaz; wasn't sure

Last edited:
Durant

Hi guys,
Here in Brasil dont have the dark explores set yet!!!!!
So the National Championships is only a ND format!!!!!

Durant is a good deck choice for national?

Honestly, I would say if you can not get anything else Durant is a good play. Landorus/Terrakion is probably the overall best play though!

One Bye may or may not make it....all depends on how many players we have. (I'll have numbers on stuff like that/how many of X-3 will cut on Sat Night)

Simple answer here guys, play your best and should not have to worry about it...

Disagree. Simple probability dictates that you should lose at least one game during a tournament no matter how talented you are at playing. I know people love to say this sort of "if you're good enough you'll make it" thing, but this information/predicting is extremely valuable, especially when it comes to selecting a deck.

Last edited:
Piplup:
Way more than 11 6-3's made it into Top 64. I seeded in 45th and I was 6-3, and there were plenty of 6-3's ahead of me.

Yeah because I went 7-2 (seniors) and I had the lowest resistence so I was the last 7-2 to make cut and I was about 31st seed or so.

Would juniors ever go to top 64, or do they limit them to that many rounds?

Do some junior 5-3 with bye make it, or is it all 6-2?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back