Ruby Sapphire online???

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Swmpert 2004, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

Just Wondering, can you play R/B/Y G/S/C R/S FR/LG(when it comes out.) online? If you can, how? Thank you anyone who answers. :D

Last edited: Mar 16, 2004
  2. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

doubt it. I'm working on a simulator that will inclue all pokémon and correct calculations, but until then, you're going to have to bear with me.

3. Valker

Valker New Member

NetBattle is a pretty good online battler, they're currently developing RS support.

4. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

The only kind of Pokémon game in any shape online is NetBattle. And it's only a battle simulator (though a very nicely done one). Nintendo has no plans of releasing any of the games with online play (*fist shake*). The only other kind of online play would be Pokémon Crystal with the GBC Phone Adapter. Even then, only the Japanese version is supported and won't work outside of Japan.

5. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

Hey,
    Can anyone tell me what to do after clicking on Valkers link?
    Thanks.

6. Elite Trainer Raven

Simply check out what NetBattle's all about. If you like what you read, download it from the Downloads section on the top bar of the site.

7. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

this thing is gangstalicous. thanks for the link, raven!

8. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

one thing to note: the people on these servers use annoyingly stupid strategies.

9. johnznothere

johnznothere New Member

Is that really trustworthy, or will it like put a virus on my comp?

10. invisible

invisible New Member

there is also a battling arena in a server at mIRC. it's all text, but you get to battle with real people, with all the pokemon and the possible moves learned.

11. Elite Trainer Raven

There's been linkings from someone claiming to be TVsIan who's been linking viruses to people, claiming it to be NetBattle. I assure you, that link to NetBattle is not a virus.

12. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I have a very powerful scanner. There is no virus. It is a perfectly clean file. Links off of that site are wary, though.

13. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

Sorry to bring this dead topic up to the first page but...
    My friends Brothers friend went to the NetBattle forum & he went to a section and clicked on a link that gave my friend Ruby/Sapphire/Colosseum NetBattle. He did it so fast I forget how to do it. So can anyone give me a link or tell me how to get there?

14. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

just use the link off the main site. the Ru/sa version is dangerously unstable.