Rulings Q

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by lugia, Oct 28, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. lugia

lugia New Member

Is it that you can use pokemon from expedition on in tourny's?And also can you use Promo's such as Kyogre ex?
    I realy need your help.

2. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

So basically you want to know what is allowed in the current Modified format?

Sets: Expedition and all later sets
    Promos: Nintendo promos only

3. Dek

Dek New Member

Dont forget that if any cards that are in Expedition through EX: Dragon were released before, the older copies are allowed as well.

4. DOMCGI

DOMCGI New Member

Don’t forget, format is chosen by the Tournament OP.

For Nintendo’s sanction tournament, if OP choose to use the Modified format, only cards after Expedition (only E-Card) and Nintendo’s promo is allowed. If OP choose to use unlimited format (I am not sure if it is allowed), any cards except Birthday Pikachu and Ancient Mew can be used.

For tournament not sanction by Nintendo, OP can set the format whatever they want, but they ususally follow sanction format.

For causal play in league, usually any formats are allowed, but league leader may limit to some format.

For causal play between friends, you can use any format, as long as both players agree on this.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2003
  5. lugia

lugia New Member

I still don't understand can I use Kyogre ex and Groudon ex?I realy don't understand what the heck nintendo Promo's are?

6. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

you can use any promo number 001 on--> ie Kyogre ex 001 groudon ex 002 treecko 003 grovyle 004 torchic 008 cumbusken 009 and the newest promos mudkip and marshtomp(don't know thier numbers)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2003
  7. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

League Season 3 promos (Mudkip & Marshtomp) are 010 & 011...