Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sad News.

NoPoke

UK pokemon player Billy Ixxxx died suddenly at age 13 from a heart attack.

My thoughts are with the parents during this difficult time.

Rest In Peace Billy.

Last edited:
It is always sad when someone young dies and especially that sudden.

On behalf of our family, our deepest condolences to his family and lots of strength to overcome a loss like this!

HaPé Wagner & Elsa Wagner-van Zijp
PTO's The Netherlands

Last edited:
All I can say is wow.

13 years old? That is incredibly sad for any age, but to be taken at such a young age is terrible.

I did not know Billy, but I will say a prayer for him and his family.

Wayne

What a terrible thing. The death of a child is always tragic, but one assumes this was also unexpected.

My condolences,
Stef

That is terrible news. Even though I never knew him, I am sure that those who did are even more pained to hear that than I am.

Deepest condolences for such a tragedy to a member of the community, even if I did not know him. My thoughts are with his family in this time of what must be unbearable suffering for them.

I am forced to imagine the loss of my own 13 year old son, and I just begin to touch on the devastation Billy's parents are feeling. My deepest condolences to Billy's family and friends.

Here from Italy, a thought for a young pokemaster who left this world too early.
Condolences to his parents.

Lose of life is never an easy thing, specially at such an early age. My son is 13 couldn't even imagine losing him. My condolences are with his friends and family. Good to see that there is people who still care, even though some of us might have not known him but we can still say something and help with a few simple words.

Back