Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SADS eon

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycodad

SADS (swampert,azumarill,delcatty,solrock)

20 pokes
2 solrock
2 delcatty (nrg draw)
2 skitty - u pick
2 azumarill ss
2 marill ss
4 swampert water call
2 marshtomp - u pic
4 mudkip fury swipes

22 trainers
4 elm
4 oracle
3 rare candy
2 copycat
2 pokenav
2 masterball
2 fisherman
2 fan club
1 town volunteers

18 nrg
4 fighting
14 water
Basic strategy is get swampert thru draw and delcatty, use power to pump active and beat down.

Besides, WHY would you remove Oracle from a deck with DELCATTY?!

Um...stack two cards from your deck then use Delcatty and you friggin DRAW them.

Geez...it's one of the most broken combos in this format...

~Jim Ferrell

-2 Solrock(because they don't really fit with the deck)
-4 Elm(not legal in eon(new modified announced))
-2 Masterball(I know of better balls(non-dirty))
-4 Fighting Energy(with solrock gone, no need)

+4 Water(Azumarril will charish this)
+1 of all pokemon in marill and skitty line(+4)
+4 Fast Ball(goes great with rare candy, and with 2 stage 1's, good for getting those out fast)

Nice deck!

edit: this deck is just SAD now :lol:

Last edited:
#1, master ball>fast ball because he has 4 different evolutions...#2 solrock covers his weakness....i'm saying that fast ball isn't guaranteed...he may get a evolution, but he has 4 in the deck, so he may not get what he wants...also, with master ball, you can get a basic or evolution...which gives you wider variety....if he had 1 or 2 evos, then fast ball of course, but 3 is too many IMO....also....

20 pokes
2 solrock
2 delcatty (nrg draw)
2 skitty - u pick (the energy plus one or w/e it's called)
2 azumarill ss
2 marill ss (error version :))
4 swampert water call
2 marshtomp - u pic
4 mudkip fury swipes

22 trainers
4 oracle
3 rare candy
3 oak's research
3 pokenav
3 masterball
2 fisherman
3 dual ball (Less supporters)
1 town volunteers

4 fighting
14 water

Last edited:
#1 Fast Ball > Master Ball because Fast ball is a guaranteed evolution. Master Ball isn't. #2 Solrock is okay, but instead of having fighting energy, why not multi energy so it can be used for both water and fighting?

I like fighting nrg because I can get it back with fisherman and town volunteers. Besides, it is not water in my hand so I can not drop it using swamperts power or the drizzle attack. And the water requirements for Azumarill and swampert are low. I posted the deck before I found out about the no elm ruling. I will play 4 pokenav's without a doubt. I am testing tonight so I'll fix the list up top when I am done tweaking. Fast ball vs master ball is a preference thing. I have used both with sucess and both are trainers as opposed to supporters so either will work. I do like fisherman in this deck with delcatty. Solrock with oracle is another good combo if the opponent plays evo lines plus I can power it up fast with swampert. You can replace the Azumarill line with a wailord EX line and drop the solrock for chansey ex for another version.

Last edited:
Eric: I like the idea, Azumarril messed me up at the sandstorm so i would never play it but if you can flip the heads he will definitley work. One question tho is Solrock Colorless/Fighting cause if hes colorless you have NO protection against Electabuzz ex/ raichu ex which are both pretty scary. Here is a list

Pokemon(21)
2 Wynaut(Ive realized im starting to put these in EVERY deck, with 3 evo lines they will definitley help you)
2 Wobbuffet(These are so good against Mewtwo/Wailord/Electabuzz/Scyther/Gardevior ex. There needed with Godevior now)
2 Marril
2 Azumarril
2 Skitty(whichever)
2 Delcatty
4 Mudkip
2 Marshtomp
3 Swampert(are 4 Really needed?)
Energy(16)
3 Multi-Wynaut/Wobbufet
13 Water
Trainers
4 Oracle
3 Rare Candy
3 Copycat
3 Masterball
3 Poke Nav
2 Lannetes PC Search
2 Fisherman
2 Switch
1 TV

Hey AJ

I like the solrock, it's fightinng and draw. I also like 4 swamperts and 14 water is as low as I would go. The trick here is 3 swamperts onthe bench and any poke is a one turn power up but you need at least 14 water. I haven't given whynaut a chance because most the decks in my house run psy and he's a gift prize plus you need to run psy, rainbow, or multi. With oracle/delcatty/solrock getting evo's hasn't been an issue but wynaut may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back