SADS eon

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by psycodad, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psycodad

psycodad New Member

SADS (swampert,azumarill,delcatty,solrock)

20 pokes
    2 solrock
    2 delcatty (nrg draw)
    2 skitty - u pick
    2 azumarill ss
    2 marill ss
    4 swampert water call
    2 marshtomp - u pic
    4 mudkip fury swipes

22 trainers
    4 elm
    4 oracle
    3 rare candy
    2 copycat
    2 pokenav
    2 masterball
    2 fisherman
    2 fan club
    1 town volunteers

18 nrg
    4 fighting
    14 water
    Basic strategy is get swampert thru draw and delcatty, use power to pump active and beat down.

2. dkates

dkates New Member

This is Eon, Carrington. No Energy Stadium.

3. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

Besides, WHY would you remove Oracle from a deck with DELCATTY?!

Um...stack two cards from your deck then use Delcatty and you friggin DRAW them.

Geez...it's one of the most broken combos in this format...

~Jim Ferrell

4. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

-2 Solrock(because they don't really fit with the deck)
    -4 Elm(not legal in eon(new modified announced))
    -2 Masterball(I know of better balls(non-dirty))
    -4 Fighting Energy(with solrock gone, no need)

+4 Water(Azumarril will charish this)
    +1 of all pokemon in marill and skitty line(+4)
    +4 Fast Ball(goes great with rare candy, and with 2 stage 1's, good for getting those out fast)

Nice deck!

edit: this deck is just SAD now :lol:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2003
  5. SomethingElse

SomethingElse New Member

#1, master ball>fast ball because he has 4 different evolutions...#2 solrock covers his weakness....i'm saying that fast ball isn't guaranteed...he may get a evolution, but he has 4 in the deck, so he may not get what he wants...also, with master ball, you can get a basic or evolution...which gives you wider variety....if he had 1 or 2 evos, then fast ball of course, but 3 is too many IMO....also....

20 pokes
    2 solrock
    2 delcatty (nrg draw)
    2 skitty - u pick (the energy plus one or w/e it's called)
    2 azumarill ss
    2 marill ss (error version :))
    4 swampert water call
    2 marshtomp - u pic
    4 mudkip fury swipes

22 trainers
    4 oracle
    3 rare candy
    3 oak's research
    3 pokenav
    3 masterball
    2 fisherman
    3 dual ball (Less supporters)
    1 town volunteers

4 fighting
    14 water

6. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

#1 Fast Ball > Master Ball because Fast ball is a guaranteed evolution. Master Ball isn't. #2 Solrock is okay, but instead of having fighting energy, why not multi energy so it can be used for both water and fighting?

7. psycodad

psycodad New Member

I like fighting nrg because I can get it back with fisherman and town volunteers. Besides, it is not water in my hand so I can not drop it using swamperts power or the drizzle attack. And the water requirements for Azumarill and swampert are low. I posted the deck before I found out about the no elm ruling. I will play 4 pokenav's without a doubt. I am testing tonight so I'll fix the list up top when I am done tweaking. Fast ball vs master ball is a preference thing. I have used both with sucess and both are trainers as opposed to supporters so either will work. I do like fisherman in this deck with delcatty. Solrock with oracle is another good combo if the opponent plays evo lines plus I can power it up fast with swampert. You can replace the Azumarill line with a wailord EX line and drop the solrock for chansey ex for another version.

8. TheAnswer3

TheAnswer3 New Member

Eric: I like the idea, Azumarril messed me up at the sandstorm so i would never play it but if you can flip the heads he will definitley work. One question tho is Solrock Colorless/Fighting cause if hes colorless you have NO protection against Electabuzz ex/ raichu ex which are both pretty scary. Here is a list

Pokemon(21)
    2 Wynaut(Ive realized im starting to put these in EVERY deck, with 3 evo lines they will definitley help you)
    2 Wobbuffet(These are so good against Mewtwo/Wailord/Electabuzz/Scyther/Gardevior ex. There needed with Godevior now)
    2 Marril
    2 Azumarril
    2 Skitty(whichever)
    2 Delcatty
    4 Mudkip
    2 Marshtomp
    3 Swampert(are 4 Really needed?)
    Energy(16)
    3 Multi-Wynaut/Wobbufet
    13 Water
    Trainers
    4 Oracle
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Copycat
    3 Masterball
    3 Poke Nav
    2 Lannetes PC Search
    2 Fisherman
    2 Switch
    1 TV

9. psycodad

psycodad New Member

Hey AJ

I like the solrock, it's fightinng and draw. I also like 4 swamperts and 14 water is as low as I would go. The trick here is 3 swamperts onthe bench and any poke is a one turn power up but you need at least 14 water. I haven't given whynaut a chance because most the decks in my house run psy and he's a gift prize plus you need to run psy, rainbow, or multi. With oracle/delcatty/solrock getting evo's hasn't been an issue but wynaut may help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.