Sanctioned modfied event in Orlando November 15

Discussion in 'Archive' started by bkminnis, Nov 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

Colisieum of comics is having a large sanction event,, so now you can get those rankings up. November 15 Coliseum of comics 4722 south orange blossom trail Orlando Florida 32839 407-240-7882 ... This is a modified event with lots of prizes... $5 tournament entry... If you need a ride on the way from Fort Lauderdale up to Orlando,let us know,, there are still a few seats left in our rented van. $20/ seat There will be a special event after,,, If you can beat the three best players from Fort lauderdale,, the rewards are big! This one will be unlimited of course. Hope to see you there....................bk

2. Darkmasterchris

Darkmasterchris New Member

Ill make Sure To be there

3. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I already reserved my berth in the van, so wish me luck!

4. Hazblade

Hazblade New Member

Champion??? Stop making stuff up.

5. Croatian_Nidoking

Err, Hazblade? This is not a place for putting people down.

6. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

goodstuff

I am sure he is just being silly. However,, I am glad you are all coming. We have been planning to visit Renee for a long time.

7. Croatian_Nidoking

You're right, Beek. I guess there's room for trash talk in Pokemon League, just as there's room for trash talk at a Super Bowl party or a fantasy baseball draft. So no hard feelings, Hazblade.

8. Darkmasterchris

What HAzblade is stating is stating is the Nidoking is falsy stating that she is a champion for every knows she isnt ......... please dont make stuff up its so uncool

PERFECT CHAOS!!!
    ANarchy Consumes

9. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

Keep on the subject!!!!!

So that you all know,, I won the championship,,, but declined it,, Dawn filled in. Lets talk about the 15th. We are leaving dragon's lair at 6;30 in the morning,,, hope you are ready for that! The bus is still not full.

10. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

This event seems to be getting alot of support. We applaud coliseum for planning this so far in advance to give us time to arrange things. Also,, Ive only heard positive things about the way Renee supports the kids. Such quality people need to be appreciated. I welcome any to post their positive experiences in attending there. We could sure use as much of that we can get! Thanks in advance to the whole orlando gym. But be sure,,, after the tournament,, I plan on stomping you all! That is,, with Renee's permission. Ivan,,, your going down!

11. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

How many ppl are expected? I'm not sure yet which tournament Im going to yet.

12. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

Event choices!

I am sure the other event will be nice,, However we had planned to visit Renee before Hiedi announced hers. There seems to be maybe 60 or 70 coming to this event,, But you can never tell right?

13. Darkmasterchris

Ive Known Renee For a while plus i realy like her tournys they always so much fun so i know ill be at Renees

14. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

its all good!

15. TheDancingPeanut

TheDancingPeanut New Member

Renee is fabulous

16. TheDancingPeanut

My only question is THIS: why are you holding this tournment on the same day in the same town as the Dragon EX pre release? Is there something I'm missing?

17. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

18. OMGyrachu

OMGyrachu New Member

jim: this is a conspiracy, i believe =p

(quickhidewevebeenfound!!!)

er anyways, if its a pokemon tourney, and it isnt a million miles away, i will go! Renee and all the judges in Florida here are just awesome at holding tourneys. (hurries back to work on deck)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2003
  19. TheDancingPeanut

Yeah, I'd go, but I'm not going if it means missing the pre-release

20. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

2 events!

This event was actually planned first, as to why the prerelease didnt check around first i'm not sure. But now you have 2 choices,,,,, better for all I would guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.