Sandstorm boosters as prizes in Dragon Prerelease

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rainbowgym, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Can some one tell me if it's allowed to give Sandstorm boosters as prizes on a Dragon Pre-release event.
    In my opinion it shoul be only Dragon boosters, but I found a location giving Sandstorm and I don't agree with that.

2. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

The prize package provided by PUI contains only EX Dragon boosters, and those should be used. If someone wanted to ADD some Sandstorm boosters, in addition to the Dragon boosters you get (which are spelled out by PUI), then that would be great. I have a feeling you are saying Sandstorm INSTEAD of Dragon, and that doesn't sound right. Take the matter up with PUI (organizedplay@pokemon-usa.com) as soon as possible so they can contact the organizer prior to the tournament.

BDS

Last edited: Nov 20, 2003
  3. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Was the tournament sponsored by Nintendo? What was the advertised prize support?

4. farbsman

farbsman New Member

Was it a side event? Side events can have any prizes that they want. The money for the side event prizes comes out of the organizers pocket.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2003
  5. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

No it is an upcoming Main event on Sunday.
    I already mailed to tournament@ but no answer yet.

Today i got a copy of the International POP TO handbook, did you all got that one to.
    We have a problem with prizesupport I mentioned it already in other topics. We are outside the USA and handled by different rules (made by the distributor and agreed by POP) and they are not fair.

If anyone has this Handbook and read it already I have a mark about it.
    All the rules are for TO's both nothing what to expect from the distributor.
    If this handbook is International same rules should apply for US TO's or do you overseas have another one.