Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sandstorm Prelease Tournament Listings

soslowpoke

Well I decided to make a list of the locations that have it for easy reference, if you know of an event thats not on this list, please tell me and I'll ad it :)

9/6- Garden City, MI
9/6- Sturgis, MI
9/6- San Diego, CA
9/6- Salt Lake City, UT

9/7- Butler, PA
9/7- Milford, MA
9/7- Niles, IL

9/13- Co Springs, CO
9/13- Las Vegas, NV
9/13- Orlando, FL

9/14- Columbus, OH

Last edited:
It looks good, but orange is a little hard to see can we try another color maybe ;)

Thanks for the color change :thumb: you can see it a lot better.

Last edited:
Argh...We have NO listings for a Texas location :mad:

You lucky Midwesterners with your so-called, "connections" ;)

I know that some of the locations are still be worked on and the TO's have until Monday to get all the information in to Nintendo, so just wait all the locations are not up yet. :D

I am attempting to get the Sandstorm Pre release tourney in the Seattle Area. I contacted Dave Schwimmer .....Here is his response....

Terry,

We've been looking for Seattle area Premier Event coordinators, and you sound as qualified as anyone else. I've forwarded your message along to the
Premier Events team, and they should be in touch with you shortly.

Thanks!

Dave Schwimmer

I have not yet received an email message from the Premiere Events Team....... but I am hopeful......

Congrats Terry on being added to the Premier Event coordinators. :thumb: As for getting a email from the Premiere Events Team, they are still working on the R&S Challenge, but they have always gotten information out to everyone in a timely manner.

Gym Leader Blaine said:
I know that some of the locations are still be worked on and the TO's have until Monday to get all the information in to Nintendo, so just wait all the locations are not up yet. :D

Actually the stuff I recieved for the event says we have until Tuesday. Since I just got the stuff on the tournament yesterday, looks like I will be faxing mine :)

Back