Sandstorm Prerelease Locator Up!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Big Daddy Snorlax, Aug 29, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

The Tournament Locator for the EX Sandstorm Prerelease is now active. As of Friday, September 5th, there are 26 locations listed. Check it out HERE

BDS

Last edited: Sep 5, 2003
  2. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

CoolBeans.Be there or be square... :D

`Sensei

3. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

The closest one to me is a five hour drive... :(

4. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

I thing that there will be more locations added in the next week. The goal seems to be about 35 sites, and they are far short of that right now. You can always hope that a site may be added closer to you.

BDS

5. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Rockville, MD next Sunday :clap: :clap:

6. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Know the feeling Uncle Bob. Be nice if they would drop one in St. Louis wouldn't it???

If you are close, check out one of our leagues! Wed starting this week, and Saturday starting next week! Have a thread in another post, should be WOOT fun for all!

Meganium45 - not the only one who wants nice events in St. Louis

7. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

St. Louis is like a four hour drive...
    I'm just in the middle of no where....

8. BPM

BPM New Member

No AZ locations. Yet. BLAST!

9. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

Yeah, none in my area either and Dallas area is like a 5 hour drive away. Hope they have one around Houston!

10. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Big Daddy Snorlax is correct that Nintendo is planning and wanting to have around 35 of these Prerelease for the Sandstorm set. It is true that only 16 of them are on the locator so for, but more are coming. The reason why only 16 of them are on the locator is cause only 16 TO's have given Nintendo the information for the locations of the events and such. I talked with the person at Nintendo over the tournaments on Wed to make sure I had all the information in before I left on vacation. I was told that they are still waiting for some TO's to turn stuff in. Im sure more of the sites will be up in the next couple of days when the TOs for those tournaments turn in the info needed to have it put on the locator :thumb:

11. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

The Sandstorm Prerelease Locator has been updated...If I counted right, there are now 26 locations.......

12. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

There is one now:

9/6/2003
    Gamer's Edge
    2144 North Arizona Avenue, Suite B-24
    Chandler, AZ
    480-326-0925
    www.gamersedgeonline.com

13. BPM

BPM New Member

Oh, Bugger. Not Gamer's Edge. Again.
    Can't these events ever be held in northern Phoenix for once?
    Aw, man. I wish I knew of this earlier. I'm not sure if I'll make it out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.