Sandstorm Prerelease TO Info!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Pokeplayer, Aug 28, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Hello alll,,,,,

I contacted Pokemon USA. They plan to hold 35 Sandstorm Prerelease Tournys thruout North America.....

If you are in a position to be a Premiere Event Tournament Organizer and are interested in Hosting this event... Here is information you should act on real soon.......

The email below is from Pokemon USA. This person approves TOs to host events.

Please fill in the needed information and email your application back to her at her email provided in the email.........

I sent in my request earlier today.....

I hope this helps all...............................................

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 2:07 PM
    To: Kamm, Terry D
    Subject: Recruiting Premeire TO in BC Area

Dear Terry,

Thank you for your interest in running Premier events in the Seattle area. Pokémon Organized Play (POP) is continuing it’s recruiting of Premier Level tournament organizers. We need premier event organizers to host the Pokémon-e TCG: EX Sandstorm prerelease event the second weekend in September, and we’d like you to tell us why you think we should select you as a premier level organizer.

If you are interested in running this event for Pokémon Organized Play, we’re asking that you submit a proposal to us that will help us evaluate and select those best suited to host that event and future events. We will be honoring 35 events throughout North America. Please email me your proposal.

Your proposal should include:

1) The location & date you plan to host this event.
    The location must be in a safe and friendly environment, such as hotel, community center, convention hall or retail outlet
    Space should be large enough to accommodate 80-100 players

2) How do you plan to market this event?

3) Do you have experience working with kids and parents? Will you have a staff that is experienced working with kids?

Our goal at Pokémon Organized Play is to provide the most outstanding tournament experience possible for our players, and the information you provide will provide us with important information to assist us in the selection of premier level tournament organizers.

Please be as thorough as possible, and include any points that you believe will set you apart from other potential candidates.

Thank you for your interest in Pokémon Organized Play, we look forward to working with you in the near future.

Susan Scheid
    Pokémon Organized Play
    Director of Pokémon Organized Play

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2003
  2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

First of all, please DO NOT post anyone's contact information...email and phone number...WITHOUT their permission. To do otherwise is rude; no one wants to be inundated with emails and phonecalls at work because their information was posted to a public message board.

I realize you meant well, and were very excited to hear from POP...but anyone who is interested in applying as a Premier Tournament Organizer may do so here: http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/premier_events.html . The application questions are the same as the ones above. It will not let you into the application process without a birthdate, though; TO's must be 18 or over.

'mom

Last edited: Aug 28, 2003