Sapphire - where can I find evolution stones?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by cattdreams, Sep 18, 2003.

1. cattdreams

cattdreams New Member

[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to be more descriptive.]

In Pokemon saphire, where do I find stones to evolve certain pokemon, like the moon stone and lightning stone?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2003
  2. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Moon Stone can be thieved/coveted off of Lunatones. There is one in Meteor Falls.
    Sun stone is attached to Solrocks (not in Sapphire), and one in Mossdeep.
    For the others, find the appropriate shards on the ocean floor and give them to the Diving Treasure Hunter for a corresponding stone.
    More shards can be gotten off of wild Pokémon. I can't seem to find that list for you right now. I'll look that up later.

3. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

I think Corsola rarely contains the red shard. Chinchou- yellow Clamperl-Blue Relicanth-green.?

4. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Absolutely correct. I recommend getting a pokemon with either Covet or Thief, and have another one of your pokemon holding an Exp-share item, and then have one of your party as a Phanpy/Zigzagoon/Linoone, so that you can make good use of the pickup ability.

That way, you're not just looking for stones, you're levelling your team, and picking up items as well - one of the items they can get with pickup is Nugget - very handy for when you want to boost your pokemon with Protein, Carbos, etc. Oh yeah, and Protein seems to be the only medicine they can pick up, but very rarely.

5. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

I have a question. How does pickup work!

6. Sea Crobat

Sea Crobat New Member

it picks up items.

7. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

Every time I battle I don't find items....... or do you mean the pokemon holds the item after a battle?

8. Sea Crobat

Sea Crobat New Member

it picks up the item as you travel.

9. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

I get it. O.K!