Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Saving Wii Messges to SD cards

Muscovy Level X

When you get a full Wii message board, you have the option to save the mail and pictures to an SD card.
My question is this: are the images in a format that a computer can read?

Last edited:
Neat! Thanks. :biggrin:
On a side note, are the Brawl pics from some sort of picture save option, or can you get screenshots from anything?

Well SSBB is the only game that I can think of that has a SnapShot Feature. Don't forget to post your pics. So to answer the question yes the pictures come from a picture save option. You can either save to the Wii or the SD Card.

Now, that I have no idea. The most amount of messages I've ever had was about 5 or 6. Now I have a question. They said that with Pokemon Snap you could post the pics to the message board, but I see no options. How do you post pics from Pokemon Snap to the board?

Now, that I have no idea. The most amount of messages I've ever had was about 5 or 6. Now I have a question. They said that with Pokemon Snap you could post the pics to the message board, but I see no options. How do you post pics from Pokemon Snap to the board?
There's a Gallery option on the main page of Snap. It's the thing where you can put up 4 pictures. To post, view the picture and press the - button.

Back