scanning swirls

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by The Machampion, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

:thumb: Yay - heres another ingenious deck that i have thaught of that is going to annoy mostly every one who plays these big decks like turn 2 Krickitune, speed empoleon, Infernkity , infact everyne who runs multiple copies. So please thank me fo al that i am doing for you as i have published lots of deck threads:tongue::tongue:....... without further adue

Name :- Scanning Swirls
    Date Created :- 17.9.07/21:21
    Creator :- The Machampion (Luke A)
    Legue Developed :- North London (the legue of champs)

Pokemon :- 16

4 Beldum Pk
    2 Metang Pk
    3 Metagross EX Pk

2 Omanyte pk
    2 Omastar Pk

1 Magnemite
    1 Magnazone

1 Skarmory Ex

Trainers :- 27

4 Rare Candies
    2 celios
    4 TVR
    4 Bebes Search
    3 Speed Stadium
    1 lake boundary
    1 Mysterious Fosils
    1 Super scoop up
    3 Scott
    2 Mr stones Project
    2 holon mentor

Energies :- 16

4 Special Metal Energies
    4 Water Energies
    1 Scramble Energies
    7 Metal Energies

Strategy

Ok This Deck Is for Disruption and it will Desprupt lines and decks which run multiple copies like - well like mosts decks and it can almost - if consistent and fast can beet most decks. Basicaly you want to start with a Mysterious fossil and then start with desrupting there already eveolved pokemon by turn 3 or turn 2 - keep wasting there rare candies and destroying there lines and then give them a later on scan blast froma metagros ex. This deck s the hiden star not yet seen.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  2. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

well i think it looks pretty good but...

why in gods name are you playing rival!

unless i'm mistaken, isnt that among the worst trainers in format?

3. The Machampion

i dont have a clue
    when i actuauly playste it
    il no why

4. The Machampion

yh - nice concept i think - wel for those who didnt get it - al u want to do it get them in a position where you can have 70 on al pokemon with the same name - and decks like empoleon - infernape- most decks al swarm early on, then you waNT TO PUL AWAY THERE STAGE 2'S AND 1'S FOR MULTIPLE KHOS AND GET FRE RETREAT AND CUASE THEM PAIN with liek not being able to retreat with out a cost

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Thank you, for all of the work that you've been doing!

I feel left out. I need to change my avatar to fit in :frown:

Yeah, never play Rival, like one of the guys with a Metagross avadtar said. It lets your opponent give you the 3 worst cards from the top of your deck!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Why only one fossil when you play 2-2 omanite omastar?

You should play Fossil Excavator instead of the Celio's

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  6. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Deck=been done. Same deck used by my friend. It works alright, but you're better off with emploeon over metagross

7. Skull Bash

Skull Bash New Member

Basically every decks been done by somebody. We all know, and we(I dont at least) don't post decks hoping that somebody hasn't used the idea yet, just to make the deck as good as it can get.

And there's no way this deck can survive without Blastoise D. Weakness to Infernape, Magmortar, and Mario is too big.

8. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

whats with the 1 SSU?? if you are going to play it at all u need 2+, drop it for another Mysterious Fossil.

9. Tagrineth

Tagrineth New Member

Metagross ex PK would be so amazing if Reversal was still in the format. Talk about punishing the opponent for playing multiple Delcatties...

10. The Machampion

i atil would ike to play ametagros ex deck could you al please help - ow and my vrey spedy deck version of tortera is so fast - sammi sekhoum uses it - please hel p me

11. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

um... could you repeat that in english? or better spelling???

12. The Machampion

yeh sory - my keyboard is kinda recked - stil beter have 1 than not - i would love to play a metagross ex deck as i love the card - and i wil be son posting my tortera lv-x deck son

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.