8 Grass

Trainers: 24
3 POR
2 Power Charge
2 Crystal Shard
3 Desert Shaman
2 LPS/HPS (Haven't descided...)
2 Switch
2 Potion/Moo-moo/Oran (Prolly Potion or Moo-moo)
4 Rare Candy
3 Fast Ball

There's the deck. I'll test it more tonight, but for now this is the list. Tell me what ya think!

Add some Roselias. The extra Energy attachments ought to come in handy. Other than that, looks good.

You don't need Raikou in this, you already 0wn water with Sceptile. otherwise, with a few more draw power cards this'll look nice. gl with it, and yeah, see what Scepty ex looks like when it gets released and see how that'll work in this too.

Sceptile TecH (E-on) V2
Pokemon: 18
4 Treeko (DR)
3 Sceptile (Rare)
1 Sceptile EX
2 Suicune (AQ)
2 Entei (SK)
2 Wobbuffet (SS)
4 Dunsparce (SS)

Energy: 16
4 Rainbow
4 Multi
8 Grass

Trainers: 24
4 POR
2 Power Charge
2 Crystal Shard
4 Desert Shaman
2 HPS (Haven't descided...)
2 Switch
2 Potion/Moo-moo/Oran (Prolly Potion or Moo-moo)
4 Rare Candy
3 Fast Ball

Alright w/ a few suggestions, this is what I came up w/. Waddayathink?
-Swampy

I played Sceptile Tech in the beginning of Eon much like yours but it just isn't good against Blaziken. It also seems to be inconsistant for me. The best list I've seen is with Wailord and Wobuffets as pretty much the only techs. Sudowoodo or Meditite can also tech well for Amphy. 2 Suicune really didn't beat Blaziken. You don't need Power Charge. This is Sceptile tech so some Pokemon Nurse is nice. A 3rd Wob can be good if you don't add Woodo or Meditite.

Two Suicune will unfortunately not make it against Blaziken decks. The Wailord option looks like an idea worth investigating, particularly combined with the Pokemon Nurse which should be in any non-holo Sceptile deck.

I don't think you need 3 rare Sceptile (you never need more than one), so you could play 2 rare, 1 holo, 1 EX?

Think about playing Wynaut instead of Dunsparce, the ability to get your evolutions early is important in this deck and a turn-3 powered Wobbuffet with no damage can be very nice to nide behing while you build your Sceptile and the energy needed to make it effective.

mozartrules said:
Two Suicune will unfortunately not make it against Blaziken decks. The Wailord option looks like an idea worth investigating, particularly combined with the Pokemon Nurse which should be in any non-holo Sceptile deck.

I don't think you need 3 rare Sceptile (you never need more than one), so you could play 2 rare, 1 holo, 1 EX?

Think about playing Wynaut instead of Dunsparce, the ability to get your evolutions early is important in this deck and a turn-3 powered Wobbuffet with no damage can be very nice to nide behing while you build your Sceptile and the energy needed to make it effective.
Just incase you don't know (you probaly do) you could have 4 Sceptile and 4 SceptileEX in 1 deck.

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
Just incase you don't know (you probaly do) you could have 4 Sceptile and 4 SceptileEX in 1 deck.

Yes and you could play 5 total (more than that would be a waste of space). My reason for only wanting 2 of the energy trans Venusaur is that the lousy attack. You are unlikely to use him as an attacker and you only need one for the power. There are so few bench attackers that can get rid of a 100HP Pokemon (I know, Blaziken EX) that you should be able to keep the first one you get out until the game is over.

I have looked at Sceptile EX now that it is out and I am not impressed, I really think the regular holo Sceptile is a better card. The more powerful attack and pathetic 30HP more doesn't outweight the extra weakness, the double prize loss and the fact that the big attack cannot be used two turns in a row. I now think that 2 rare and 2 holo Sceptile is a good setup.

mozartrules said:
Yes and you could play 5 total (more than that would be a waste of space). My reason for only wanting 2 of the energy trans Venusaur is that the lousy attack. You are unlikely to use him as an attacker and you only need one for the power. There are so few bench attackers that can get rid of a 100HP Pokemon (I know, Blaziken EX) that you should be able to keep the first one you get out until the game is over.

I have looked at Sceptile EX now that it is out and I am not impressed, I really think the regular holo Sceptile is a better card. The more powerful attack and pathetic 30HP more doesn't outweight the extra weakness, the double prize loss and the fact that the big attack cannot be used two turns in a row. I now think that 2 rare and 2 holo Sceptile is a good setup.
5!?Of each EX and nonEX?

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
5!?Of each EX and nonEX?

Must I keep following your every post and correcting you? Please don't make me! He said "total", meaning, "total".
As in "total", like "total". Was that sufficient? I hope so. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back