Sceptile Tech

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by YoungJohn06, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

It's pretty basic right now. Any ideas/help would be appreciated

Pokemon: 22

4 Teecko (RS)
    1 Grovyle (RS)
    4 Sceptile (3 Energy Trans/1 Lizard Poison

2 Suicune (AQ)
    2 Wobbuffet (SS)
    2 Chansey (AQ)
    2 Blissey (AQ)

1 Wynaut (SS)
    1 Raikou (SK)
    1 Zapdos (AQ)

1 Entei (AQ)
    1 Moltres (SK)

Trainers: 22

4 Rare Candy
    3 Copycat
    3 Juggler
    3 Desert Shamen
    3 Potion
    2 Switch
    2 Pokemon Nurse
    1 Pokemon Fan Club
    1 Town Volunteers

Energy: 16

8 Grass Energy
    4 Multi Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy

It runs pretty good once I get it set up. I'm gonna add in Professor Elms Training Method once I get some (I know, it's bad I have none... at least that I can find and I don't feel like digging through... all those boxes o_O

Any fixes/suggestions welcome!

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Okay, I like the deck, but there's way too many types. Keep The Wubba line and the Sceptile line, but drop the rest. add some boost, but make the rest of the nrg grass. Since Chansey's gone you need more healing.Drop a Candy&a Juggler, then add two Fisherman. Add a couple more Switch, and the rest is for you to decide;)! Hope I helped! :thumb:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2003
  3. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

And Make The Wubba line3/3.

4. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

Umm the types is the "tech". It works... you switch around multi/rainbow energy with sceptile and change them to the type you need... they're very important to the deck. It makes pretty much what ever they play weak to you...

The blissey is great healing.

5. mozartrules

mozartrules New Member

You don't need the electric Pokemon, Sceptile's water resistance is more than enough and I wouldn't bother with Moltres (needing two fire energy is bad because they have to be Rainbow both of them).

I am not convinced that the Chansey line is good, but you absolutely need more Wynauts (perhaps even 4). Wynaut can help you get set up quickly even if he gets sacrificed.

I don't understand why you are not playing 4 Nurses and I would not bother with Rare Candy (at least not if using Wynaut), Rare Candy is more useful if you concentrate on the Lizard Poison.

6. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

I might take out the Moltres/Zapdos and leave in Entei/Raikou. I don't have four nurse yet lol. That's why. :p I'm gonna put in more wynaut I guess.

7. ShadowCacnea

ShadowCacnea New Member

I say even the Sceptiles at 2 of each

8. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

Thanks Jerms! :p I think I'll replace rare candy with grovyle when I reassemble this deck... I took it apart and made Gardevoir for a friend lol. :rolleyes: I'm sticking with the other deck I posted, Victreebell/Wailord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.