Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

scotch plains CC report

BloodDraek

OK so I was going to play 2008anette but I couldn't find a 4th shuppet Cg
I went with magmortar because empoleon was dead in this area.

r1 against mike ? with Flygon ex/Electrivire/Amphy

He gets set up a flygon ex d and I set up a mortar lvx. We suicide bomb each other because I did flame blast for 90 and he flipped 2 tails on burn. He also set up vire lvx but I NMed for another mortar lv.x. Koed the vire and won the game shortly after.

1-0

r2 against Zachery Asklof with G&G

He gets the WORST start, a spinda with no energy and tons of other *** in hand. I go 2nd with magmar and attach and do 30 with PP. Then he top decks Roseanne's and searches for stuff. With his terrible start he couldn't win because I get a T3 mortar Lv.X

2-0

R3 There is a mess up with the pairings because it said Zach won but it was fixed .

Anyway

R3 against Boris ? with G&G/techs

I don't remember the match much because it was longggg. I lost

2-1

This is what the standings look like

1 Mike Peral Random
2 Boris G&G
3 Me Mortar
4Jason Jenkins Ape/Cham/Cario
5 Dylan Goldilocks
6 Zachery G&G
7 ?
8 Robert T2Banette

Therefore I should face Jason J., or even mike peral. That didn't happen

R4 Robert T2 Banette
down to the wire, If I win I will be most likely the 6th 3-1

I have to sacrifice 2 stantler and a growithe, but once I setup 2 mortars it was over.

3-1

I was right 6 3-1s

Top 4

1. Zachery Ascklof
2. Dylan Bryan
3. Me
4. Mike Peral

Top cut match 1

Against Dylan Bryan with Goldilocks

game 1
He gets really bad setup and I snipe every buzz Ge gets setup with my T3 Mortar Lv.x Flame Bluster.

1-0

game 2

He sets up everything he needs to and I can't win.

1-1

game 3

see game 2

1-2

Props

I got good stuff in the 4 packs
the judges
My first pokemon Top cut

slops
not that many slops
just VIRE

thanx for reading

You beat me to the first report. NNNNNOoOooOoOoOOoO!!! jk. Good job though. (was this really your first top cut?)

Last edited:
Dear Jason,

Congratulations. I'm just surprised you lost to an Electivire containing deck consideriing how many times you have beat my thousand different Electivire combinations.

John

I'll make Michael Diaz stop inventing Rogue Decks that beat you when people randomly play identical lists. Unless its Ludicolo Magcargo. Or New Rai-Eggs. Those I won't stand in the way of.

Back