SDCC tourney room schedule

Discussion in 'Conventions' started by SD PokeMom, Jul 7, 2012.

1. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

2. masterryanx

masterryanx New Member

I just had a look at the exhibit hall floor map and exhibitor list but didn't see Pokemon on there. Unless I missed it, I take it there's no booth this year? I guess that means no promo cards, downloads or the like this year either then?

3. SD PokeMom

TPCi does not have a booth this year.

'mom

4. masterryanx

masterryanx New Member

Gotcha. Thanks for the confirmation.

5. mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster New Member

So I heard there was this really super cool dice given out in the Pokemon room upstairs that says "San Diego Comic-Con" on it...I also heard there was this really cool guy, with an even cooler Sandile

6. spookees

spookees Active Member

Actually, your right about the super cool dice, however I have to question your ability to determine that the Sandile guy is cool. I think your showing just a little favoritism. Lets regroup and think about that. :)

7. mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster New Member

The Sandile guy is the hero that Comic Con deserves, but not the one it needs

8. spookees

spookees Active Member

Obviously someone needs alittle discipline....now back to the topic....

9. SD PokeMom

two more days of fun ahead! we had some amazing robotic pokemon and their trainers visit the room yesterday, rumor has it they'll be back this afternoon :D

10. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Video please! And, if those things can be at Worlds next year, that would be AWESOME!!!

11. doomsday24

doomsday24 Member

Now that I have had time to rest and recover. I want to thank Trish and everyone that helped run such a great weekend of Pokemon. Plus all the people that showed up to play. It was as usual, a fantastic time and I can't wait to do it again next year! : D

Edit to add:
    The dice Trish had made are just awesome, thanks for going that extra for us all! : )

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012