SE MICHIGAN, TECUMSEH CITY AND XMAS BLowOut

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by annisarich, Dec 14, 2007.

1. annisarich

annisarich New Member

TECUMSEH CITY CHAMPIONSHIP
    *****NEW MAKE UP DATE ANNOUNCED*****
    Date: January 6th 2008
    Time: Registration from 11am-11:45am EST
    Play begins at: After Registration and Deck Checks
    Cost for main tournament:FREE!!!

Tournament Location:
    Tecumseh Scout Cabin
    Elliot Park (100 block) E. Kilbuck
    Tecumseh, MI 49286

All Ages Welcome!! Pokemon Organized Play is featuring three age brackets for the Main Tournament play.
    The age divisions are as follows: • Junior Division: Born in 1997 or later • Senior Division: Born in 1993, 1994, 1995 or 1996 • Masters Division: Born in 1992 or earlier

The main event will feature the Winners in each age group and the same prize structure for all three age brackets!

Prizes include:

1st place: 18 Pokémon Booster Packs, City Championship Medal, Prize kit containing cool Pokémon merchandise!

2nd place: 10 Pokémon Booster Packs

3rd & 4th place: 4 Pokémon Booster Packs

***** 2006 TECUMSEH POKEMON LEAGUE HOLIDAY BLOW OUT********
    In addition to the City Championships, as in the past few years we have a great day of extra Pokemon Play planned including: (subject to change etc etc etc)

•Christmas Gift Prize League-
    For a small donation ($2) every game you play throughout the day will allow you a chance to draw out of the card box and if you get a special card you will get a special prize from under our Poke-Decorated Holiday shrub

•League play -
    After the City Championship main event is finished we will be open for you to work on earning your usual Prize-cards and Pins etc.

•"Side Tournaments- Modified" (If attendance and time allow)
    After the main event we may host smaller tournaments with a fee to cover prizes. Prizes will be awarded to the winners based on attendance and everyone will recieve at least one pack as a prize.

•"Side Tournaments- Sealed" (If Attendance and time allow)
    After the main event we may host smaller tournaments with a fee. Players will receive 6 packs of cards from recent sets and build a 40 card deck .
    Prizes will be awarded to the winners based on attendance and everyone will recieve at least one pack as a prize.

•"Side Tournaments- Mutant Draft" (If Attendance and time allow)
    After the main event we may host smaller tournaments with an admission. Players will receive 6 packs of cards from vintage pokemon sets and build a 40 card deck via draft. . In this format any pokemon can evolve from any pokemon of the same type.
    Prizes will be awarded to the winners based on attendance.

• Pokemon Carols
    Join in the fun as we sing some old favorites with a new twist.

• Fire Side fun
    After the main event we will clear part of the room and put a fire in the fire place. Pokemon Video Games and movies may be enjoyed by fans of all ages.

Snacks and drinks will be available. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Tecumseh Scout Cabin Assoc. To help keep the lights and heat on for our local scouting and youth groups.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  2. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

What about snow!

It's supposed to snow A WHOLE LOT! My dad doesn't think we can go.

3. larllt

larllt New Member

4. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

Yah! I'll tell my dad!

5. spoinkmaster

spoinkmaster New Member

Event postponed until 1/6/08. My source is Derek.

6. farbsman

farbsman New Member

I will confirm Spoinkmaster's comment. The tournament has been postponed until January 6th.

The area tonight according to the National Weather Service is to:

7. Smeagol

Smeagol New Member

...can we have "Christmas in January"?

8. annisarich

annisarich New Member

THERE WILL BE CHRISTMAS IN JANUARY!

Actually this will be the Epiphany AKA Little Christmas !

wOOt

9. larllt

larllt New Member

o well. more time to get ready.

10. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

I can't wait. I was snowed in so bad!