Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~SE WI Battle Road Saturday 9/26~

Broken Lizard

Pokémon Battle Road is coming to Wisconsin...

Saturday, September 26th
Hobbytown USA
3830-A S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)-784-9230
Doors open at 10:45, Registration begins at 11:00, Tournament begins at 11:30
Cost: Free

It looks like we're facing a space limit of 32 players, so reply here to reserve your spot.

Same story, different day...

Yep, can't make it up there. Little thing called Rosh Hashanah. Kinda a big deal that weekend. Sry...

Hey Jared, Andy is gonna be there. I wanted to get back into the swing of things and managed to get off, so you can count on me being there. I might also bring a friend, so plan for 2. See ya Saturday.

What's the state of the construction on the south side of Milwaukee right now, Jared? If it's not terribly bad, I might decide to come up.

It all depends on how good/bad the I-94 construction is at the moment. I basically know how it is on the Illinois side (3 lanes, no shoulder, no lane closures). Dunno what it's like north of the border, though. Been on that road lately?

It all depends on how good/bad the I-94 construction is at the moment. I basically know how it is on the Illinois side (3 lanes, no shoulder, no lane closures). Dunno what it's like north of the border, though. Been on that road lately?

its fine just come

I'm counting 20 off this thread, plus at least 4 more who called. With all of the people who haven't preregistered, we should be full on the day of the tourney! Everyone who's posted here is guaranteed a spot if you arrive on time. This is looking good! :biggrin:

P.S. Construction should not be an issue.

Back