Sea Tac WA Pokemon League to be Held!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Pokeplayer, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Hello all................

I just came back from the Sea Tac Mall (now called The Commons)...

It looks like for the month of January we will be having Pokemon League!!!!!

League will be held starting January 10, 2003 at 11:00 am at the Sports Card Shop next to Mervyn's and across from TILT arcade. It is located at the far east end of the mall.

The Pokemon League will be held at Sports Card Shop for January 10, 17, 24 and 31. League will start at 11:00 am and go until 3:00 pm. The cost will be $1.00 as usual....

I am working two different angles to get Pokemon held in the Federal Way area at other locations Details will be made available when found out......

I will let you know about specifics in the future.

And to not let you down, I am working to still hold the City championships and next Prerelease events
    (my past plans were to hold these at the WOTC stores..)

See you at League.....

Pokeplayer
    PTO, TO, League Leader, Professor.......

2. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

Good =D

3. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

Terry, is there any way to get the mall to help advertise the city champs as well? It seems a big enough event for them to put on their event calendar

4. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Hey Terry. How come you are not holding league at WOTC and I also read some forum's that WOTC will be closing down. Is that true and please give me the 411 on what's happening at there for pokemon. Thanks.

5. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

Well all Wotc stores will be closed for good in the next 2 months. Some have closed already like the Seatac one. Others like the Northgate one I go to will close end of February. I'm glad you guys have a solution already in-place.

6. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

well, what is replacing wizards after it closes?

7. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

We dont know

8. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Thanks for the information

9. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

well all...

League will continue at the Sports Card Store a the Sea Tac Mall thru January...

I am trying to find a location after This month..... I will let you know as soon as I have found anything new...

Pokeplayer

10. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Hello all...

I am sorry for the late post...

Pokemon League will start up Tomorrow Jan 10,. 2004 at the Sport Card Shop at the East End of the Sea Tac Mall.

The Sports Card Shop is located accross from the TILT arcade......

League will start at 11:00 am until 3:00 PM.

League cost $1.00

I will have a little information about City championships and March Pre Release events at League...

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!

Pokeplayer.....

11. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

Think you could leak that info out to us other Seattle players? :D

12. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Seattle Players....

My original plans for City Championships were all scuttled due to WOTC closing.... Today I approached 4 locations for holding City Champion ships... One turned me down and three are looking promising....

I must have my applications in by this Thursday... It will come down to the time limit, but I am working for you....

Today's league was successful with most players returning after the Holidays.......

That's all for now... Don't Fret that there are no Seattle area listings in the recently posted list of City Championships..... PUI knows I am still looking for locations... I talked with PUI yesterday.....

Pokeplayer....

13. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Hello all.

I just got store approval for an City Event in Early Feb....

It should ge approved soon by PUI. I submitted the event today..

I'm off to get another event locale approved.....

Pokeplayer

14. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Hello all you Seattle Players....

Good news.... I have confirmed with three store owners in the Seattle-Tacoma area to hold City Championships...

I have also booked a solid location for the March Prerelease.....

I will submit data to Pokemon USA for approval and let you know...

I have a couple more locations to look into.........

Pokeplayer