Searching for Special Energy

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Poke Granny, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Poke Granny

Poke Granny New Member

Is there anything that allows you to search either your discard or your deck for special energy or trainers/supporters cards

2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Special Energy:

The only one is Darkrai #3. It's out of your deck.

Trainers:

Mawhile CG
    Girafarig MT
    Budew DP

Supporters:

Mawhile CG
    Stantler SW

3. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Weavile SW can search for Special Darks and attach them directly to your pokes.

Victory Medal (Assuming you Flip Two Heads) will get you any one cad from your deck that you want.

Trainers(Includes Tools)/Supporters/Stadiums:
    Mawile CG

4. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

Furret is your main guy if u wanna do any of those.
    It grabs you 2 of any card you want.

5. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Delibird!!!!!!!

6. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

PokeNav is a trainer that lets you take energy or pokemon out of your top 3 cards.

7. revdjweb

revdjweb New Member

pokedex/pokenav, but it better be right there at the top of your deck.

8. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Furrett is probably the best card in regards to searching your deck for anything, but Slowking from GE can get you any Card as well after one of your Pokemon is KO'd. As for the discard pile, Honchkrow Lvl X has an attack that allows you to take any card from your discard pile if that attack KO's one of your opponent's Pokemon.

9. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Slowking searches for any 1 card when one of your pokes is Koed.

10. Poke Granny

Poke Granny New Member

What about the discard pile, I know about Night Maintenance. Is there anything to take from discard and put in your hand?

11. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Yes, there's Honchkrow Lv.X, and Time-Space Disortion.

Honchkrow Lv.X... it takes up at the LEAST 3 spaces, and then you can't consistantly get it out. Don't use it.

Time-Space Disortion (TSD) is the main discard-searcher, except for Night Maintenance. However, it is hard to find (VERY hard to find), I think the average is 1 per 6 boxes of MT, if memory serves.

So... those are all I can think of right now. They are hard to find, so I'd stick to Night Maintenance.