Season 1 League Reports due today (if we can send them)...

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by mysterioustrainer, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

League leaders, as you should know a feedback report must be sent by today for season one kits. However, the url (as mentioned in your league kits) given to do this, still isn't ready! I doubt anyone has been able to transmit their league report this way. I have decided to sent it through the league e-mail (as mentioned in your league kit) as an alternative to insure my report is sent on time. The only trick is to what to report? So after careful thought I have decided that the following would work.

Describe location, times held, total number of players, what you did for league (tcg battles, gb battles, made activities, etc.), Any problems encountered during league (disruptive players, etc.), recommendations to improve it, your name and league id.

Can anyone else help on this frustrating matter?

Leaders: Don't post any e-mails or urls that are not public in the the rest of the op.pokemon-tcg.com site.

2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Myself...I'm not going to worry about it until we are informed about both the information POP wants regarding each league and the correct url to report it to.

It would be completely unreasonable for POP to hold leagues/stores responsible for and/or penalize them for being 'late' with a report when there is no way to submit said report yet; until there is an official way to do so, I'm not going to waste my and their time second-guessing and 'reporting' through alternative means...

JMHO,
    'mom

Last edited: Oct 5, 2003
  3. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Hmm...Good Point. Well I did send an email asking if their reporting page is going to be posted soon.

4. Professor Dav

Professor Dav Master Trainer

Pokemom's got it right. Just hold off for a little while. We're working on the feedback form as we speak, and it should be ready this week.

We are absolutely NOT going to punish anyone for not reporting when our reporting system isn't even ready, we're just not that mean. :lol:

We're going to try to send an email blast to all league leaders and league owners when the form is ready, if that doesn't work, we'll definitely post here.

Thanks,

Prof. Dav

5. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

All leagues????

crosses fingers and gives Lugia coin an even bigger flip.

(ever hopefull)

6. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Well,

I emailed my league report to Nintendo today....

7. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

Dave got on and posted the following message today:

Sounds like it's coming soon.

BDS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.