Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Season 6 Promo is.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMScizor

MULTI Energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just gotSeason 6 league kit in today. Here are the contents

Multi energy holo
Multi energy holo Winner stamped
Oversized Multi energy Same cardstock as before
and Stone Badge

I wish I could post a scan .. but no scanner

Last edited:
Hmm... more reprints eh? Guess I should print my new league flyers and remove "New and exciting promotional game cards" ;)

-marril

DaytonGymLeader said:
At least it's not a Bagon....

True, but close enough to it. I just hope they dont make a rainbow energy promo. That would really be bad as we all know.

I've been needing Multi Energy for some time now. This will be a good way for me to get some. I'm still wondering when we'll ever see some new promos...

Look at it in a good way, soon they will run out of energies to reprint :) Then they can start reprinting other things we don't want.

Umm,just give them time...it takes time to process through things that are already planned....I have been told they have been listening so lets hope and look towards the future.:)

`Sensei

farbsman said:
Look at it in a good way, soon they will run out of energies to reprint :) Then they can start reprinting other things we don't want.

Have you already forgotten all the Special Energies (Boost, Bounce, Cyclone, Warp, Retro, ad nauseum)?? (oops, did I say that out loud?)

Boost and Warp would be really good reprints, but i hope they're included as an entrance promo and we get new non reprint winner cards.

Boost, Warp & Cyclone are recently released promos in Japan right now so there's a big possibility that Nintendo will reprint them for Leagues to compensate for the E-sets being taken out of modified(in the future).

One again, a rare promo. Much better than those first common/uncommon promos. Hopefully, at some future time, we'll get some non-set promos like from the tins and Scrye promos.

i am willing to bet money (and GOD@!@!@ I HOPE IM WRONG) that nintendo plans to make 6 more seasons of promo energy cards. Remember the NRG from the new japanese sets? you know the "new holo" ones from i think their adv4 (tech EX1) the ones that came 1 to a pack, well i would bet that each one is going to be a season promo, so that would give us 6 more seasons of them, again I HOPE TO GOD IM WRONG :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back