Season 6 Promo is.......................

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by NMScizor, Feb 6, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NMScizor

NMScizor New Member

MULTI Energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just gotSeason 6 league kit in today. Here are the contents

Multi energy holo
    Multi energy holo Winner stamped
    Oversized Multi energy Same cardstock as before
    and Stone Badge

I wish I could post a scan .. but no scanner

Last edited: Feb 6, 2004
  2. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Thanks for posting the Legue 6 kit information......

I hope mine gets in today....

3. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

what do the badges look like?

4. NMScizor

NMScizor New Member

The badges are oval, with yellow background, and the two triangle symbol, just like on last seasons poster.

5. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

The jumbo is on the thicker cardstock? (like Season 1 - 3)

6. NMScizor

NMScizor New Member

Nope same as season 5

7. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Ya, Multi-Energy. :rolleyes: Another Energy :(

8. marril2k

marril2k Member

Hmm... more reprints eh? Guess I should print my new league flyers and remove "New and exciting promotional game cards" ;)

-marril

9. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

At least it's not a Bagon....

10. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

True, but close enough to it. I just hope they dont make a rainbow energy promo. That would really be bad as we all know.

11. Raikou Trainer

Raikou Trainer New Member

I've been needing Multi Energy for some time now. This will be a good way for me to get some. I'm still wondering when we'll ever see some new promos...

12. CrimsonWarrior26

CrimsonWarrior26 New Member

What will they send out next!? I know. Multiple versions of skitty! That was a joke. They should
    print NEW atuff.

13. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

what in the earth is nintendo doing???? reprint cards again??!!

14. farbsman

farbsman New Member

Look at it in a good way, soon they will run out of energies to reprint :) Then they can start reprinting other things we don't want.

15. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Umm,just give them time...it takes time to process through things that are already planned....I have been told they have been listening so lets hope and look towards the future.:)

`Sensei

16. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Have you already forgotten all the Special Energies (Boost, Bounce, Cyclone, Warp, Retro, ad nauseum)?? (oops, did I say that out loud?)

17. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Boost and Warp would be really good reprints, but i hope they're included as an entrance promo and we get new non reprint winner cards.

18. MP Khym

MP Khym New Member

Boost, Warp & Cyclone are recently released promos in Japan right now so there's a big possibility that Nintendo will reprint them for Leagues to compensate for the E-sets being taken out of modified(in the future).

19. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

One again, a rare promo. Much better than those first common/uncommon promos. Hopefully, at some future time, we'll get some non-set promos like from the tins and Scrye promos.

20. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

i am willing to bet money (and GOD@!@!@ I HOPE IM WRONG) that nintendo plans to make 6 more seasons of promo energy cards. Remember the NRG from the new japanese sets? you know the "new holo" ones from i think their adv4 (tech EX1) the ones that came 1 to a pack, well i would bet that each one is going to be a season promo, so that would give us 6 more seasons of them, again I HOPE TO GOD IM WRONG :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.