Secret Wonders PR in Sevierville TN 10-27-07!!

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Lawman, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

WHAT: PRERELEASE TOURNAMENT IN SEVIERVILLE!!!!!!!!
    WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 27, 2007, 11 AM – 4:30 P.M.
    WHERE: FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH of Sevierville
    GREAT ROOM/GYM
    214 Cedar Street, Sevierville, TN

WHAT YOU NEED: $25 ADMISSION PRICE, damage counters, dice/coin for flipping, lunch money
    POP ID NUMBER (we can give you one)
    WHAT YOU GET: 6 PACKS OF THE NEWEST SET (TO BUILD YOUR DECK)
    GUARANTEED TOTAL OF 8 PACKS, plus and an Exclusive SW item (sleeves again YEA! Poke TBD).
    FORMAT: LIMITED (40 CARD DECKS THAT YOU BUILD THAT DAY)
    REGISTRATION TIME: 11AM-12:00 P.M. TOURNEY BEGINS 12:30 P.M. (approx.) (HAVE 30 MINS. TO BUILD YOUR OWN DECK)

This is your chance to get the cards before anyone else will in town!

There will be assistance there if you haven’t built a 40 card deck before. Packs will be handed out and you will have 30 minutes to build a deck from the packs you open. DO NOT OPEN THE PACKS UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO!! YOU CANNOT TRADE CARDS WITH EACH OTHER to build your deck! Energy cards will be provided. Three age groups, Juniors (basically 10 & under), Seniors (11-14) and Masters (15 & up). There will be a SWISS AGE MODIFIED format used for the tourney. There will probably be FOUR TO FIVE rounds played at 30 minutes/rd. There will be raffles and giveaways at the end!! If you have any questions, please contact Keith Haas (Cell 865 310-5140) or at Pokemon League in Sevierville every Saturday 12-2 at Books-A-Million in Governor's Crossing. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Lets top the numbers from the last PR! I had a blast running the event. The BR Autumn topped the PR numbers....lets beat that one this time! We had 43 at the BR..if we beat that number...I will find something nice to add as a giveaway!

Keith

2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Wow, 43 last time. Who would have thunk?

Looking forward to this one!

3. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

The PR had 38 Matt. The BR went up to 43. Yes, it is nice to be growing!

Keith

4. Gibby

Gibby New Member

At this current time, due to a scheduling conflict, I will not be able to attend this Prerelease. Tis one of the sad things about being a member of the Marching Band... I have to attend every home Football game. But if my schedule changes for some strange reason over the next few weeks, then I will do my best to attend.

Gibby

5. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

No problem Gibby. We have Cleveland to give ya your Poke' fix for the new set!

Keith

6. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Dont forget....this event is the Saturday before Halloween. If you wear a costume to the event (other than....I came as myself!), you will receive a bonus. Still working out the bonus, but you will like it! May do an impromptu costume contest in between rds and give the winner something extra that way.

Keith

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  7. TeamPwnyJF

TeamPwnyJF Member

Lol, don't you mean the Saturday before Halloween Keith? Oh, by the way, Team Pwny won't be making it to this one. ACT that morning. Looks like someone else will have to come in 2nd place lol.

8. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Dont folks in Kentucky dress up for Thanksgiving?? :lol: (nice catch btw....it has been edited)

We will miss ya! Of course, you could take the ACT in February like Alex is (he will be 13).

Keith

9. TeamPwnyJF

TeamPwnyJF Member

gotta get it updated so I can apply for college this fall lol...I need to up it a couple of points...lmk how he does btw, but not to spam this thread, we will miss being there...we'll hit a tourney up there pretty soon though...

10. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

I hope to have a CC date set soon enough, poss. to announce @ the PR this saturday. I will make a thread on it here.

Depending on how far you want to drive TeamPwny, I will have the Cleveland TN PR the next weekend. Nice little location in the Bradley Square Mall.

Keith

11. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Had a lot of fun Keith, as always. Looking forward to the CC date.

12. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Big props to my judge team of Matt (Prime) and Alex D. Having more eyes allows me to do more things!

Keith

13. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

How many did ya'll get this time?

14. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

We got 36 Bryan, which included 4 from the Chattanooga area. I believe all 4, plus TJ Sawyer will make an appearance in Cleveland. We had an easy half dozen to 10 players that normally make it that werent there, for various reasons. I know 4 didnt get to come from KY (TeamPwny) due to ACT testing yesterday.

Keith

15. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Good for ya'll.

Hopefully some of those big numbers will start migrating down this way!