Secret Wonders Prerelease for OKLA

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by old man, Sep 29, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. old man

old man New Member

SECRET WONDERS IS COMING TO OKLA.
    This new set features over 130 cards that will feature new Pokemon & Trainer cards.
    Be sure not to miss out on this highly anticipated set. Get yours while you can.

1911 S. Sunnylane
    Del City, OK

DATE & TIME
    October 27th. Registration is from 10am to 11am. Deckbuilding starts shortly thereafter.

COST
    $25 for a total of 8 packs, a promo card and Secret Wonders themed sleeves while supplies last.

THE TOURNAMENT
    You will get 6 packs of your own to open & build a 40 card deck along with the basic energy I provide.
    This is a Swiss style tournament where everyone gets to play all the rounds. After the tournament & you turn in your basic energies, you will get 2 more packs to add to your collection.

OTHER STUFF
    After the main event is over, (about 3:00pm) there will be a booster draft. If you played in the main event the cost is $15. If not the cost is $20. For this you will again get 6 packs to draft, (pick), 1 card at a time. You build a 40 card deck along with your basic energies you get from me.
    This is also a Swiss style format. After the rounds are over, you turn your basic energies back in & you will get 1 more pack.

More details to come.

Any questions just ask here & I'll answer them the best I can.

2. Arcanine 274

Arcanine 274 New Member

How depressing. Stupid OBA.

Anyone pick me up some sleeves?

3. Whicker

Whicker New Member

ACT National testing date FTL!

4. Yay, I'll be there

5. old man

old man New Member

Looking forward to see a lot of surprised faces in 1 week!

6. old man

old man New Member

Hey everyone! I've got the cards, sleeves, etc. at my house so everything is in order.
    Those that are taking "the test", remember you can still join in afterwards & for the booster draft as well. See everyone in 3 days!

7. old man

old man New Member

And today is the day. Just a few hours from now & you'll get to see & have these Secret Wonders. Oh the new decks that I forsee being played. Have fun & be safe everyone today.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

And now the time has come & gone.A big Thank You for all that showed up. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Hopefully next time the attendance won't be as low & there won't be something else going on like an ACT test day.

Look forward to seeing everyone at cities. That starts in about 5 weeks for us here.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  8. Arcanine 274

Arcanine 274 New Member

Hope everyone had fun. Too bad I couldn't be there, but 2nd at OBA is pretty cool.