Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Secret Wonders Prerelease Greenville, SC 11/3/07

Feraligatr

This is a new location and first Pre-Release. We just had a Battle Roads here and it is a great location with really cool store owners!!!

215 Pelham Rd
Suite B102
Greenville, SC
864-250-0260

Directions
From High Point, NC / Charlotte, NC / Raleigh, NC: I-85 South to I-385 North (exit 51) toward Downtown Greenville.Take the Haywood Rd exit (exit 39). Turn right onto Haywood Rd and go two tenths of a mile and turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and look for Pelham Commons on the right. The store is on the lower left side of the shopping center and facing Butler Springs Rd.

From Asheville, NC: I-26 East to US-25 (exit 54). Turn right onto US-25 and go to US-276 and turn left. Go to SC-291 and turn left onto Cherrydale Point. Go to E North St and turn left. Go to Pelham Rd and turn right. Go to Pelham Commons Drive and turn left.

From South of Greenville: I-85 North to I-385 North (exit 51) toward Downtown Greenville.Take the Haywood Rd exit (exit 39). Turn right onto Haywood Rd and go two tenths of a mile and turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and look for Pelham Commons on the right. The store is on the lower left side of the shopping center and facing Butler Springs Rd.

From Columbia, SC: I-26 West to I-385 North (exit 51) toward Downtown Greenville.Take the Haywood Rd exit (exit 39). Turn right onto Haywood Rd and go two tenths of a mile and turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and look for Pelham Commons on the right. The store is on the lower left side of the shopping center and facing Butler Springs Rd.

Date
Sat, November 3, 2007

Registration Time
10:00am - 11:00am

Start Time
11:00am

Entry Fee
$25

Format
Limited. Each player will receive 6 booster packs to build a 40 card deck (including
basic energy that will be supplied).

Attendance Prizes
Everyone gets Prerelease Promo Card and Special Prerelease Deck Protectors while supplies last !!!

Tournament Prizes
Everyone gets 2 booster packs.

PLUS I will add 1 pack for every player that enters and those additional packs will be
distributed among the top 3 per age group!!!

Side Events
Booster Draft (5 booster packs) - $18

Door Prizes
Secret Wonders Theme Decks (1 per age group)

Grand Prize: TBD

Back