SeiferA's Pokemon Tutorials (Videos)

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by SeiferA, Sep 18, 2007.

1. SeiferA

SeiferA New Member

Have you, or any of your friends, ever felt like learning the advance tactics of the game, but... well, never really felt like reading the guides out there? Do you prefer something like a video tutorial of sorts?

Well that's what I'm working on right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRMfH5i7GgY

Currently, I only have one video up (Breeding for Nature), but as time goes on, I intend to cover many more topics, including berry raising, EV training (obviously) and a lot more.

There should be a new video up every week, so keep an eye out!

2. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Cool idea.

3. Skarmbliss

Skarmbliss New Member

very good tutorial. This will help alot of newbies out there who dont know the game as much as the advance trainers.

4. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

Interesting. Two things that I noticed though that have very little to do with the tutorials themselves (which, btw, very helpful to me). First, in the intro, just pointing out because I'm really nitpicky, Pokemon is actually in five forms. You forgot about the manga. Second, what's with the Pokemon shirt I saw hanging in the closet in the background before you went on to the screen footage? That's just... weird.

5. SeiferA

SeiferA New Member

Manga isn't really that big of a thing to begin with, but you make a valid point.

As for the T-Shirt... what, you got a thing against Rocks America 05? :p

6. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

I just found it odd that you had one, that's all.

7. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Pokémon magna?

8. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

Yeah, there's a pokemon manga. It's anime, of course it has a manga. Just about every anime was born as a manga. Of course, they went in an entirely different direction between the anime and the manga for Pokemon, but they exist all the same,

9. EricDent

EricDent New Member

There are 3 Pokemon Manga availible in the USA. They are Pokemon Adventures Red, Pokemon Adventures Yellow, and Pokemon Pikachu (or something like that).

The main character in these manga is Red, who is a precursor to Ash.

Thanks for the vids BTW.