Sereon EX (Tested at Battle Roads and over 200 Damage in one attack)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Jran Sakarra, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

Ok this may seem alittle out there, but I am using this for a base I am working on.
    Any help with this Deck idea is welcomed.

Pokemon
    ---------------------------------
    2xRotom MD
    3xCelebi MT
    2xExeggcute MT
    2xExeggutor MT
    3xEevee lv.14 MD
    2xLeafeon lv.40 MD
    1xLeafeon lv.X MD

Trainers
    ---------------------------------
    2x Dawn Stadium
    1x Warp Point
    2x Energy Restore
    2x Roseanne's Research
    1x Team Galactic's Wager
    2x Celio's Network
    1x Professor Rowan
    3x Leftovers
    2x Bebe's
    1x Switch
    2x Mars

Energy
    -----------------------------------
    21xGrass
    3x DRE

How to play it.
    ----------------------------------
    Ok I know one of the first things you are thinking is 3 leftovers!
    Yes you will need that many. Main Pokemon you want to start with is Celebi and attack a grass energey and use sprouting to get another and have Exeggcute and EEVEE on the bench. On you next turn attach a grass to EEVEE and Evolve Exeggcute or EEVEE when ever you can! use Leaftornato to do 30 and move one energy to Exeggcute and repeat attaching a engery to Celebi and leaf tornato to move Energies to Exeggcute, then when it would be KO on the next turn move 2 energies instaed of one. By then you should have Leafeon or Leafeon X out. Attach the 2nd Energy to Leafeon or a DRE to it since it would make a diff if its the LVL X. Dawn Stadium is for healing for each Grass energy you attach. Use Leafeons PokePower to attach 2 energy to Exeggutor each turn. If you have any more DRE attach them to Exeggutor on the bench since they count for 2 energy fpr Leafeon X's attack. Rotom is for when Leafeon X gets knocked out so you can recover the Grass attached to it and move it to Exeggutor.
    The Leftovers is for healing your active Pokemon Between turns.(And it does help alot!) By the time Exeggutor come out it should have over 12 energies attached to it and its all up to chance for its attack.
    Flip a coin for each energy coming for each energy card attached to Exeggutor and the Defending Pokemon. For each heads do 30 damage!.

I have tested this deck in Battle Roads and Have done over 200 Damage with Leafeon Lv.X in 2/2 battles and in one i got 21grass energies to Exeggutor and the defending Pokemon had 4 on it.
    This Deck is Based on ENERGY and CHANCE (NOT LUCK).

2. zthunderz2

zthunderz2 New Member

I think 21 energy is way too much
    for any deck
    especially when you have 3 double rainbow

3. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

^Is right. Do something with the DRE's. Remove them all because it hinders your damage output.
    How about adding Togekiss somewhere. That makes Leafeon lv.X a killer.

4. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

You should play Holon Mentor with Rotom.

5. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Dont play Mentor, start prepping for next season now unless you know your going to worlds. This deck can be huge next season really. Run Felicitys for your Discard/Draw, to keep energy in the discard for rotom.

6. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I am not going to Worlds or anything coming up I can say that now.
    I know the DRE is out there but being attached to bench POkemon it counts for 2 energies so Leafeon gets 20 more for them.

7. charchar

charchar New Member

2-2 claydol or furret.

8. Rain_Dancer

Rain_Dancer New Member

put a 1-1 sceptile.......its just an obvious combo and they work so well together

9. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

You mean with out the first stage?
    That would mean I could only get sceptile out by rare candy....

10. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I heard about that. The situation was unique in the fact that one(if not both? couldn't see the other guy) of the guys playing in this scenario were relatively newer players.You're looking wayyy too much into such a flukey thing. No player will allow you to build up so much energy on one pokemon, and if they do, they'll lose it the very next turn.

I'd recommend you stick to cards(not neces. archetype decks) that you KNOW work when building a deck, otherwise you'll find yourself losing more games than winning.

11. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

This is an extremely neat idea, but you need to iron out your build. Consider the following:

Pokemon (23):

4 Eevee
    2 Leafeon
    2 Leafeon Lv.X
    1 Espeon
    4 Exeggcute
    4 Exeggutor
    2 Baltoy GE
    2 Claydol GE
    2 Rotom/Celebi

Trainers (18):

4 Celio's Network
    4 Roseanne's Research
    4 TV Reporter
    2 Bebe's Search
    2 Holon Mentor
    2 Night Maintenance

Energy (17):

12 Grass
    2 Psychic
    2 Fighting
    1 Lightning

First off, you'll notice that this list is 58 cards...Why? Because I want to fit more things. I'd DEFINITELY like Crystal Beach - Dawn Stadium is really nice, but most of the decks that could actually hurt you (beat you) will one-hit whatever you bring up. A locked Beach usually prevents that.

I play a ton of search in this list, and for good reason: it leads to consistent setup. Holon Mentor and Bebe's search are extras to Celio and Roseanne, effectively giving you six basic-only searchers, and twelve searchers altogether.

The variety in energy is to make it so that you can attack with anything you want. In some games, you'll actually want to use Rotom, Claydol, and especially Espeon to attack.

12. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

The problem with this kinda deck is that ur opponent (gallade/mortar) can stall on their bench and force u to eventually put exeggutor on the active spot. They can just OHKO ur energy filled-exeggutor and thats it...

u need scramble...

13. Corrosion

Corrosion New Member

CESS with Sniping and your deck is done, get some windstorms

NEXT!!!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

eggs is overrated, free prizes

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.