Set: Fighting Pulse

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by wobbufet, Mar 13, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

Alright, EX: March of Might will still be worked on, but not as often. Here, I have a set list, and you can contribute. If you contribute images, I will create visual forms of the cards and give you credit as the illustrator. Note that the card will only be visual-ized when the card is made into text form. Tool cards, Supporter Cards, Lv. X's, and other cards that have certain rules are automatically applied, you don't have to type them. If the text is blue, that card has already been made, and such, can't be made again.

Level X's: 5
    Toxicroak Lv. X
    Staraptor Lv. X
    Golem Lv. X

Houndoom Lv. X
    Tropius Lv. X

Rares: 20
    Rhyperior
    Machamp
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Empoleon
    Electivire
    Magmortar
    Regigigas
    Cresselia
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Phione
    Manaphy
    Aggron
    Drapion
    Skuntank
    Lucario
    Dialga
    Palkia

Giratina

Uncommons: 40
    Machoke
    Grotle
    Monferno
    Prinplup
    Rhydon
    Electabuzz
    Magmar
    Raichu
    Seaking
    Golduck
    Lumineon
    Hariyama
    Ditto
    Lapras
    Dragonair
    Gabite
    Shelgon
    Seadra
    Staravia
    Frosslass
    Glalie
    Mismagius
    Dusclops
    Raticate
    Fearow
    Arbok
    Dewgong
    Dodrio
    Probopass
    Bibarel
    Kricketune
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Honchkrow
    Spiritomb
    Hippowdon
    Carnivine
    Mantyke
    Weavile
    Munchlax
    Elekid
    Magby

Commons: 40
    Mantine
    Sneasel
    Nosepass
    Doduo
    Bidoof
    Hippopotas
    Dratini
    Gible
    Horsea
    Bagon
    Murkrow
    Starly
    Makuhita
    Lickitung
    Rotom (normal forme)
    Gligar
    Sableye
    Mawile
    Unown A, B, C
    Unown D, E, F

Unown G, H, I
    Unown J, K, L
    Unown M, N, O
    Unown P, Q, R
    Eevee (Aquapolis reprint)
    Aipom (Mysterious Treasures reprint)
    Yanma (Neo Discovery reprint: Swift has been changed to :grass::colorless::colorless:.)
    Pikachu (Base Set reprint)

Turtwig
    Piplup
    Chimchar
    Burmy Trash Cloak
    Burmy Sandy Cloak
    Burmy Plant Cloak
    Cleffa
    Pachirisu
    Misdreavus
    Sudowoodo
    Chansey
    Shuckle

Trainers: 5
    Energy Search (reprint)
    Bebe's Search (reprint)
    Black Belt (reprint)

Important Choice
    Landing Pad

I'll start off:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  2. DoomScizor

DoomScizor New Member

I really like the Unown, you balanced its awesome Power with Donkable Unown Q like health. But why does it have to be attached to a basic?

3. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

Actually, I just did that because of the name of the Power lol. It was designed to help either SP decks, or help you do more damage/last longer in the early part of the game. I didn't notice it, but its kind of a mini Expert Belt :lol:

4. Arcedude1

Arcedude1 New Member

have you ever thought about putting black.white pokemon in your set?

5. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

I thought about it, but oh well. Originally, Zoroark was going to be a rare Promo.

6. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

Is anyone else going to contribute????

7. AdrianSkyline

AdrianSkyline New Member

I have to type here so I can actually post "quoted" material. Lol

8. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

17 17 17 17 17 17 17

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  9. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Unown D, E, F 50HP [P]

Poke-power - Defense: Once during (before you attack), if Unown D E F is on your bench, you may discard all cards attached to Unown D E F and attach it to one of your Evolved Pokemon in play as a Pokemon Tool card. Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done by attacks that deal damage to the Pokemon Unown D E F is attached to.

[P][C] Hidden Power 30

W - [P]
    R -
    Retreat - [C]

Similar to Unown G, except SP can't abuse it and an attack must deal damage to prevent the effect (So, something like Luring Flame couldn't be blocked since there is no damage, but Grumpigs Psychic Lock wouldn't lock Powers, and Toxicroak G's Posion Revenge wouldn't Poison)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  10. MrSmileyPants

MrSmileyPants New Member

Tropius LV.X 110 hp :grass:

:pbody: Nutritious Fruit
    During your turn, whenever you attach a :grass: energy to one of your pokemon, remove two damage conters from that pokemon.

Sky Attack :colorless::colorless: 40

Green Power :grass::grass::colorless: 20x
    This attack does 20 damage for each energy attached to all pokemon in play (both yours and your opponent's.)

Weakness: :fire:x2
    Resistance: :water:-20
    Retreat: :colorless::colorless:

I have a feeling that the second attack may be a little OP'ed but at the same time not really.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  11. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Shuckle 90 HP [G]

Poke-Power - Consume: As often as you like during your turn (before you attack) you may remove one Berry Counter from Shuckle. If you do, you may remove up to two damage counters from Shuckle, or remove a Special Condition from Shuckle.

Berry Bullets [G][G] 20x
    Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. For each heads, place a Berry counter onto Shuckle.

W - [R]
    R -
    Retreat - [C]

12. Redados1

Redados1 Member

Electivre 120 HP (Y)

Poke-Body- Multiple Sparks: Flip a coin for each of the your opponents benched Pokemon. If heads, put one damage counter on that Pokemon.

(Y) (P)- Psychic Power Surge: Does 30 damage to each pokemon in play.

(Y) (P) (R)- Surge Destructive Recovery: Both players choose one of their benched Pokemon. Those Pokemon are knocked out.

Weakness: (F) x 2
    Resistance: (.)
    Retreat: (C) (C) (C)

13. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

Sorry about this one, but I Electivire isn't at all related to the Psychic Type, so this is going to have to be denied. You can try again, though :thumb:

14. Arcedude1

Arcedude1 New Member

I really think that Green Power is way to powerful. i estimated that the average amount of enrgy in play is bettween 5 and 8. so basically that attack says that for a cost of 2 grass energy you're going to do between 100 and 160 damage.

15. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

But if you KO the Defending Pokémon, the damage will decrease, unless your playing against G-Dos (which wouldn't do much damage anyway).

16. flariados

flariados New Member

Remake of Redados1's Electivire:

Electivire 120 hp :lightning:

Poké-body: Multiple sparks
    In between turns, flip a coin, if heads, put one damage counter on each of your opponent's benched pokémon.

:lightning::lightning::lightning: Power Surge

This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's pokémon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokémon.)

:lightning::lightning::lightning: Destructive Recovery

Both players choose one of their benched pokémon. Those pokémon are now knocked out.

Weakness: Fx2
    Resistance: N/A
    Retreat Cost: :colorless::colorless::colorless:

I made the pokebody flip less coins because it would be annoying to flip 5 coins everytime for each benched pokémon between turns if your opponent has a full bench. I also added an energy cost to Power Surge because it was a little too overpowered for two energies. I removed the reference to psychic things because Electivire is not connected to mystical psychic powers.

17. Arcedude1

Arcedude1 New Member

Yes that is true but it is too easy to KO the pokemon in the first place. What i think would really balance out the attack is adding extra energy and putting in some kind of catch (discarding an energy, flipping a coin, doing damage to yourself, etc.)

18. MrSmileyPants

MrSmileyPants New Member

I could also change it to only energy attached to your pokemon...

19. flariados

flariados New Member

Or add one or two energy cost to the attack. It's not that broken when most pokémon need only one or two energies to attack.

20. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

OK, I give in. There should be a catch, like Arcedude suggested, or make it cost :grass::grass::colorless:/:grass::grass::colorless::colorless:. MrSmileyPants, please do one of these two :thumb:.