Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Set rotation...

burnpsy

...I was trying to come up with a deck for next season, but one thing worries me... there's a chance that DP might be rotated... so I was wondering if they did set rotation back when EX Ruby and Sapphire came out... if they did, did a similar situation occur? if so, what happened?

thanks in advance :lol:

That's like trying to decide who you're going to vote for in 2012.
Make a deck for this rotation. Too far away to worry about next season.

That's like trying to decide who you're going to vote for in 2012.
Make a deck for this rotation. Too far away to worry about next season.

there are no more big events in my area 'till next season, so that's all I can do :frown:...

DP will most likely not be rotated out since it wouldn't make any sense.

It's pretty simpe - DP features the lines of Rhyperior, Magnezone and Dusknoir, and there are some Lv.X forms or evolutions in Japan that will need them. I don't think they take out DP just to make lots of reprints.

Legends Awakening has to be a 130 cards set if they realase all of the Japanese cards, there isn't any space for reprints.

And even if it does, there aren't very much important cards in the set except for the lines mentioned above.

btw basic energy would rotate out with DP. ;)

Why would DP be rotated? First, they would be no point to rotate it, since it still advertises their new generation of cards. They want to get rid of EX series', not DP series' yet. Also, they would have to reprint many lines, including Magnezone, Rhyperior, Dusknoir and other important lines, and also the starter pokemon Lv. X's wouldn't be legal anymore.

Back