Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shadow Lugia

by AN opponent's attack. Discard all Energy CARDS works better to I think. Oh btw Poke-Body is insanely broken. I think you caught a BT syndrem *Insert SP, DS*. But otherwise nice card!

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
by AN opponent's attack. Discard all Energy CARDS works better to I think. Oh btw Poke-Body is insanely broken. I think you caught a BT syndrem *Insert SP, DS*. But otherwise nice card!
Nah, I didn't catch any kind of syndrome. :wink:

I noticed that the Lugia EX coming out in UF makes the opponent return an energy to the hand, but since my lugia is a shadow lugia, I figured I'd put in something darker with a little more of a twist for the body..

The attacks aren't broken, after all, look at the Lugia EX we will be getting....

Last edited:
Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
Nono not the attacks. The Body, And where did you get the idea that Shadow Pokemon can be more broken then EXs?
Click the link again. The card was slightly edited since you last saw it.

Shadow Pokemon aren't mroe broken then EXs IMO. I try to make them just as good as an EX if at all possible.

Again, look at Lugia EX text spoiler:
Unseen Forces Spoiler for Lugia EX said:
Lugia ex - Colorless - HP100
Basic

Poke Body - Silver Shine
If Lugia ex is your active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Lugia ex is
knocked out), flip a coin. If heads, return an energy card attached to the attacking Pokemon
to the opponent's hand.

[R][W][L] Elemental Blast - 200 damage. Discard a Fire energy, a Water energy, and a
Lightning energy attached to Lugia ex.

Weakness - Psychic
Resistance - Fighting
Retreat - 1

Now don't tell me my shadow lugia is more broken than that thing. The attack is practically the same but requires 4 different types of energy to attack, not to mention a dark energy! The body is just like the EX power, only it makes your opponent discard rather than put the energy back into their hand.

For shadows, you have to think DARK! What would be an evil way to disrupt your opponent without being too broken? I consider all these things when making my cards, especially shadow cards.

As for everyone else, thanks for the good comments. Glad you enjoyed it! :clap:

Back