3 Catcher
2 Swith
2 Revive
33 TSS

4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Special Dark
4 Basic Dark Energy

12 energy

the point is to start off by trying to get rid of the Opp. hand early. then use any pokemon that fits the current game to attack and win the game. N is in the deck for the late game to try and keep there hand down. My supporters are to try and keep my hand size up. RegiEX is for him being a big hitter that can take a few hits and return the damage to the Opp.

Please give me any thoughts on this deck with any help. Thank you

Last edited:
Have you considered running Slowking? He can mess with your opponents deck so that he won't draw a hand refresher. Let's say you get the turn two strip bare before he can set up. From then on you control what he draws. Just a suggestion =P

"The Tape" Yes I have its just dont know where to put it into the deck by taking out what to make room for it do you have any ideas?

Last edited:
I feel like you can get rid of both Good Rods for a 1-1 line. Another adjustment I would make is take out sage's for PONT. If you wanted to make it a 2-2 line, then SSU could drop to two, since if you ever needed another one, you could junk arm for it.

Thats if you wanted to get rid of trainers for those Pokemon. If you're looking at keeping your trainers how they are, I would drop a Regi and a Tornadus for a 1-1 line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back