Shdwchu's Impluse. ( Poketalk Radio )

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Shdwchu, Dec 31, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Shdwchu

Shdwchu New Member

Hello Everyone. I was considering a Pokemon TCG radio Station. would any you be willing to listen?

And If yes, then what would you want to hear on it? Plz Post Ideas. It'll be nice to have this work.

And If you so Happen not to wanna post, then PM, Email, or Instant Message me on one of the three Instant Messenger Services I have.

Thank you for your Time.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2003
  2. RaNd0m

RaNd0m New Member

There already is a Pokemon TCG radio station, but I'm sure competition wouldn't be bad. It sounds like a good idea. =P

3. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Since this isn't really TCG News, moving to the RTC...

'mom

4. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

Not a bad Idea.

5. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

Umm... ok. Its not a bad idea but we already have PIRN: Pokémon Radio!

I'm sure Yoshi would have something to say about this....

6. Shdwchu

Shdwchu New Member

last time I checked they just play the music of Pokemon. no Actual Pokemon Help whatso ever By all means if they do Help out people then tell me I'm wrong..

7. Tails

Tails New Member

I'd tune in, if a 33 modem could take it. As far as content, the usual news, rumors, strategy, upcoming events?

8. Dek

Dek New Member

sounds like a good idea. Hopefully, Earthlink would handle it :lol:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2003
  9. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

I'd listen to it! Perhaps you could have interviews, video clippings, a strategy session, even commercials of the latest happening and events in the Pokemon TCG, if you had any of that, that would rock!

10. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

First of all, I do put up news segments on my station. In fact, a new one is going up tonight. And yes, I have been looking for more content to put up on the site. Perhaps you'd like to be a contributor?

11. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I'd say it would be best to consolidate both of yoshi1001's efforts and yours shadow and make one really nice station. I like the music on PIRN but I would like to hear additional and up to date information about upcoming events. By additional I mean don't take away from the music's time, just increase the size of the entire loop. I hope I am making sense.

But yeah, the more people put onto a subject, the more interesting it becomes.

12. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I think that a small game help time would be great, or newly discovered stuff on any of the games. That'd be real cool.