Shellshocked!!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by mca3, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mca3

mca3 New Member

I ran this deck at league this past weekend and it did quite well.

17 Pokemon:

4-2-4 Blastoise SW/1 CG
    4 Smergle SW
    2 Kyogre EX CG
    1 Suicune SW
    25 Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums:

4 Celios Network
    2 Roseannes Research
    2 Mr. Stones Project
    2 Island Hermits
    2 Professor Oaks visit
    2 Scott
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Night Maintenance
    1 Warp point
    1 Switch
    4 Holon Circles

17 Energy:

2 Holon WP energy
    15 Basic Water Energy

You basically start with Smergle, Color Pick your energy into your hand, while setting up Blastoise on the bench. When you got Blast ready you play Holon Circle and use Water Log (Poke-Power). The opponent cant damage you so , next turn swing for 90. This deck does pretty well believe it or not. Use Kyogre EX to snipe, , and Suicune to get pokemon out of discard pile. If you have any comments or advice, PLEASE let me know. THANKS!!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Um, you don't have a Rayquaza in here, and what does Holon Circle do? Take out the Switch for another Warp Point or Roseanne's. Otherwise, cool rogue deck! I like it!

3. mca3

mca3 New Member

I just changed it again, I took out the Rayquaza, added the CG Blast to cover weakness, and holon circle prevents attacks from either player, until someone attacks. Then their turn is over, I run that so when I Water Log, I wont get damaged next turn. It works well, But I havent ran it with Blastoise CG!

4. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Ive tried this deck before and its fun to use and it works also somewhat well. I say take out 1 switch and 1 night maintenance and add in 1 or 2 more scotts to get your holon circles. Also may I sujest playing 3 windstorms because cess. crystal could ruin your stratagy and also to get rid or your own holon circle just incase your opponent doesn't attack.

5. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Okay! I think Blastoise CG can work. Otherwise, Electivire will kill you. I think it would work well. Plus, it dosen't have a counter.:smile:

6. mca3

mca3 New Member

Well, I thought Nobody was running it but I have had this deck together for about 2 weeks, trying to work out some Kinks...So I guess I cant call it mine!

7. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

The one I posted like this included Gyrados to give you another attacker and a wall for your Blasty to drop a bunch of Water energy. Here is the link to mine, maybe it will help.

As for your list, I would include at least 1 basic Metal and 1 basic Fighting to allow for your Blasty d to attack. The energy will be easy enough to find since you are using Smergle as your starter. I would also increase the Holon WP up to 3. 13 basic Water should be more than enough for this deck.

8. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

this is my deck! lol i play something extremely close to it, including the hermits an circles! lol

i really like it, its a magmar killer!!

danny

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i played with

x4 scott
    x4 circles
    x4 lake bounty

that way i'd scott for a circle,lake a oaks visit

play the circle, water log, then next turn if the opp didnt attack i'd play lake bounty to delete the circle an hit hit hit!

i loved it

danny

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  9. mca3

mca3 New Member

I added 2 Kyogre EX CG for sniping, and a requaza HP

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I am thinking of running this deck with a 2-2 line of Manectric MT

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.