4 felicity's drawing
3 rare candy
2 sidney's stadium
1 victory medal
3 rare candy

ENERGY (17)
4 special dark
13 basic dark

This decks main goal is to do a lot of damage fast. I know right now with all of the fighting pokemon being played it won't do well, but i still think it would be fun to play.

Last edited:
Xatu Pk?

Also why do you play a 3-1-3 line with only 3 rare candy. Add a nuzleaf and a rare candy if this is suppose to be speed deck.

^ Who are you and why are you such a jerk? Nothing I've read from you has been constructive in ANY way shape or form.

^ Who are you and why are you such a jerk? Nothing I've read from you has been constructive in ANY way shape or form.

You took the words right out of my mouth. We're trying to help TavishReppinUtah but you keep saying our help isn't good.

thanks for the advice guys the and pokeric i play the discard cards not because they discard but because they draw a lot and dont shuffle cards back into my deck and i run so many draw cards because its a speed deck and the xatus are to add more damage

But xatu defeats the purpose of shiftrys first attack because xatu doesn't add damage to attacks that hit the bench. Also do you mean DF xatu.

i think the PK xatu is the one that adds 10 to attack for stage 2 ex

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

im actually not sure hah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back