Shiny Ditto

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Rulemaster, Sep 10, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

i just got a shiny ditto of off the gts. there are no signs that it is hacked. however, when i transform into the pokemon im fighting, the shiny ditto turns into a regular-colored pokemon...what GIVES

2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

>_< One of the reasons I wanted a Shiny Ditto was to watch it turn into other shiny pokes. Well.... At least it is an awesome looking teal blob for a turn :)

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

yeah they removed that from DP, in RSE Ditto does transform into the shiny form, but not in DP =(.

4. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Yeah I have one too, caught it after catching 37 Dittos for the best IVs.

5. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

the best way to see if a pokemon is legit or not it to play with it on PBR, if it is not legit it will show as a "bad egg" on PBR

6. JuliefooJojo87

JuliefooJojo87 New Member

What is PBR?
    If it's a legit shiny ditto, the main advantage is if you breed it with another pokemon, the chances of the egg hatching shiny (in theory) will be 1/32
    At least, that's what i was told :)

7. CyberManectric

CyberManectric Active Member

What if Ditto faces a Shiny pokemon in battle? Does it turn into a shiny or the regular colors?
    ~Cyber~

8. Absolution

Absolution New Member

Haha, I had asked that exact question in a thread not too long ago.

9. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

First of all, you where lied to. Second of all, PBR is Pokemon Battle Revolution.

10. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

i know...thats why i say...what GIVES. i want to transform into a blue hitmonchan, is that too much to ask?!

11. Psyco Pedestrian

Psyco Pedestrian New Member

I got a Lv 14 Shiny Charizard from my LV 59 Blastoise, the Charizard is hacked, yet on PBR, it's not a Bad Egg.

12. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

it may be hacked but as long as its stats, experience, moves, and everything else about it are legal, im sure pbr doesnt catch it

13. LionheartEX

LionheartEX Active Member

... PBR should pick up a lvl 14 charizard. by any technical means it's impossible to obtain at that level... you're saying PBR doesn't pick that up?

14. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

of course it will pick that up, the game knows when pokemon evolve and when they can't

at least it should

15. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

If I had a Shiny Ditto with a good Nature, and Perfect IV Stats in everything, I am going to breed it with a lot of my Pokemon, and hopefully get a baby Shiny faster.

16. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

i thought shiny parents had nothing to do with getting shiny offspring

17. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I've heard many things about it though.

18. Pablo

Pablo New Member

they have nothing to do with offsprings. that was only true for GSC.

19. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

^Is that because shinies were influenced by IVs and IVs were passed down through breeding?

20. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

Did you not see what I posted above? Anything you've heard about Shiny parents producing Shiny children past GSC is a lie.