Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Signed POP 4 Pidgeys

The King Of Magikarps

Well I have now started to get pokegym screen-names signed on my Pidgeys. I would like to get as many of them signed as possible to make a wall of sorts and to display them all at Worlds one of these years. So if you go to tournaments take a pile of POP 4 Pidgey and a sharpie and just ask for people to sign one with their Pokegym screen name. After the tournament PM me with how many Pidgeys you got signed. Then ship them to me. I'm going to be doing the same. For more details please PM me. I would like for this to be a community project.

This'll be awsome! I already signed and contributed a whopping one Pidgey. Karpy, will you be bringing a sack to States?

What you don't have any? They're pretty easy to get.....if you have one or two, sign one, then send em to him.

If there is anyone who goes on Pokegym at your league, see if you can get them to sign and give a pidgey also!:biggrin:

It appears that you cannot apreciate the greatness that is Pidgey, I have my doubts that you are even worthy of such a great honor offered here.

i did put lol wow so serious but everybody does say they have like no pidgeys so i was saying make it a more common pokemon people have

Back