since alex and ryan did...

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by Rambo1000, Mar 5, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rambo1000

Rambo1000 New Member

heres my bad report cuz im bored.
    i wake up in the motel w/ brittany/jorge/bianchi and we head out.
    then we get there and me and ryan and alex hang out and everyone else too.
    i played magmortar cuz it's bdif.

round 1 - dude - crobat/weezing/nidoqueen?
    i don't remember much at all but i get up a mag and sweep.

1-0

round 2 - eric craig - gatrlade
    well, he starts with totodile, i start with skitty. a LONE skitty. he goes first, attaches, w/e... i attach or something.... anyways, i end up realizing i have no typhlosions since they're prized. so i EVENTUALLY ko the gatr and get down to 2 prizes with trick plays, but one of my last 2 is the typhlosion and the other is a night maintenence so i can't win. great game!

1-1

round 3 - dude - blissey/weavile/darkrai
    i start w/ pachi vs. his chansey/sneasel. he gets 4 special darks on a blissey while i miss the first FOUR turns of energy. i even played 2 tv reporter. i played 13 fire energy. if i get an energy, i have t2 delcatty and mag, and if i get the candy off the energy draw, i had the typhlosion in hand. but somehow, i manage to miss all 13 fire energy and can't ko the blissey. he hit no less than 4 burn heads too. if is blissey was ko'd, that was the only pokemon he had in play with energy and i would easily win the game. sour grapes.

1-2

round 4 - easy - something
    don't remember but i won easily.

2-2

round 5 - easy - something
    i easily win again i dont remember how.

round 6 - dont remember - easy deck
    something i easily beat

round 7 - dude in 5th seed - exploud/shiftry ex
    he gets a nice set up with like a t3 shiftry and exploud attacking. luckily i'm AMAZING at pokemon and time everything perfectly and spread damage like a beast to pull it out. i was worried though. good game.

5-2

so i end up like somewhere between 9th and 16th or something and don't make cut so i go chill with my girlfriend and ryan's girlfriend in the hotel for a while.

props:
    me
    magmortar

slops:
    everyone else
    bad starts
    luck
    omar
    anthoy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2008
  2. Jason

Jason New Member

another slops to omar? Awww....

But still good jub but it shame on missing the cut again...along with bobby.

3. eriknance

eriknance New Member

: (

The only game I lost at States I had both my Claydol prized. I even started out with Mawile flipping over my prizes, but lost the game because I couldn't get them out of my prizes fast enough. Mawile showed me two, I took two other prizes, and my other two face-down prizes were both Claydols. I know how it feels to lose because of prizes. : ( : (

Good luck this weekend.

4. hitmonchan93

hitmonchan93 New Member

Good job anyhow. :) Are you going to another State?

5. :(

6. eauxmar

eauxmar New Member

lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2008
  7. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Good Job and Good Luck in GA States,I know FL is coming.

8. Bolt

Bolt New Member

trick plays baby

TRICK PLAYZ