Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

since alex and ryan did...

Rambo1000

heres my bad report cuz im bored.
i wake up in the motel w/ brittany/jorge/bianchi and we head out.
then we get there and me and ryan and alex hang out and everyone else too.
i played magmortar cuz it's bdif.

round 1 - dude - crobat/weezing/nidoqueen?
i don't remember much at all but i get up a mag and sweep.

1-0

round 2 - eric craig - gatrlade
well, he starts with totodile, i start with skitty. a LONE skitty. he goes first, attaches, w/e... i attach or something.... anyways, i end up realizing i have no typhlosions since they're prized. so i EVENTUALLY ko the gatr and get down to 2 prizes with trick plays, but one of my last 2 is the typhlosion and the other is a night maintenence so i can't win. great game!

1-1

round 3 - dude - blissey/weavile/darkrai
i start w/ pachi vs. his chansey/sneasel. he gets 4 special darks on a blissey while i miss the first FOUR turns of energy. i even played 2 tv reporter. i played 13 fire energy. if i get an energy, i have t2 delcatty and mag, and if i get the candy off the energy draw, i had the typhlosion in hand. but somehow, i manage to miss all 13 fire energy and can't ko the blissey. he hit no less than 4 burn heads too. if is blissey was ko'd, that was the only pokemon he had in play with energy and i would easily win the game. sour grapes.

1-2

round 4 - easy - something
don't remember but i won easily.

2-2

round 5 - easy - something
i easily win again i dont remember how.

round 6 - dont remember - easy deck
something i easily beat

round 7 - dude in 5th seed - exploud/shiftry ex
he gets a nice set up with like a t3 shiftry and exploud attacking. luckily i'm AMAZING at pokemon and time everything perfectly and spread damage like a beast to pull it out. i was worried though. good game.

5-2

so i end up like somewhere between 9th and 16th or something and don't make cut so i go chill with my girlfriend and ryan's girlfriend in the hotel for a while.

props:
me
magmortar

slops:
everyone else
bad starts
luck
omar
anthoy

Last edited by a moderator:
another slops to omar? Awww....

But still good jub but it shame on missing the cut again...along with bobby.

: (

The only game I lost at States I had both my Claydol prized. I even started out with Mawile flipping over my prizes, but lost the game because I couldn't get them out of my prizes fast enough. Mawile showed me two, I took two other prizes, and my other two face-down prizes were both Claydols. I know how it feels to lose because of prizes. : ( : (

Good luck this weekend.

Back