Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Skittles for Nationals. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomant

Strategy:
Ho-Oh is the main attacker of the deck. I exploit Togekiss’s power —Serene Grace— to power up Ho-Oh, but Togekiss is no bench filler, he can put up a good fight against Garchomp, and can be an annoying card for Gallade decks. Mew star is mainly for Magmortar, but he can pretty much take on any Pokemon. I run two Pachirisu because he can get my set-up, but he is also there for Cessation crystal.

The list:
3- Ho-Oh
2-Baltoy
2 Claydol
2- Pachirisu
1- Mew star
3- Togepi
1-Togetic
3-Togekiss

1 Copy cat
4 Bebe search
2 Stevin’s advice
3 Roseanne’s research
3 crystal beach
1 warp point
3 Rare candy
2 night Maintenance

3 Grass
3 Dark
3 Metal
3 Fire
3 Fighting
3 Water
3 Lighting
3 Psychic

Thanks for looking.

-4 energy of your choice
+2 Pachi
+1 Togetic
+1 Warp Point

19 or 20 energy is best. You don't want to draw into them with Claydol after all.

heres one of my list
3 ho oh
3-1-3 togekiss
2-2 claydol
4 pachy

wayyy too many energy make it twenty

make it four rare candy(this decks is all about speed)
make room to put some masterballs.

heres one of my list
3 ho oh
3-1-3 togekiss
2-2 claydol
4 pachy

wayyy too many energy make it twenty

make it four rare candy(this decks is all about speed)
make room to put some masterballs.

YOu may be right about the energy, but I don't like your Master ball idea. IMO to little Pokemon and I play 20 energy noe. I may draw into those with Master ball.

I'm partial to Furret (4-2) over Pachi/Claydol. Wager could hurt but the game could be over or they might not have it in hand.

Holon circle can help break out of Psy lock long enough to get another kiss.

I also run SSU primarily for Dusknoir who has become very popular. Losing your backup Ho oh is worse than losing your keen eye picks to wager. I think the front page article suggests a Dusknoir (1-0-1) tech. I haven't tried it but I can see how it could be very useful. The Tech should run smoother with Furret.

Won a local last week with skittles and 2-3'd with it the week before that. Lower the energy count to roughly 19. Max I was only running 3x of Water, psychic, fighting, with only 2x Dark, Metal, Grass, Lightning, Fire. No real difference in which ones you run 3 of and which you run two of, except you want to run 3x Fighting just incase claydol is actually needed to attack(Won me a game last week >.>) I only run 2 crystal beach, but 3 should run fine. After dropping the energies i would add 2x Strength charms and 2x Castaway. It helps the deck with larger threats and search. Then just add a 1-1 line of tech and you should be good.

Taste the rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back