Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Skype PokeBattles

CharBohMeleon

Hey guys, while I test on redshark, i've never been a big fan of it. I do however enjoy playing on skype. so if you ever wanna test, pm me. I usually check my gym page many times a day so ill get to you. If you can play at the time of your message that would be best. i have school on tuesdays and thursdays until 7pm EST and wednesdays till 1pm EST. every other day im more or less free.
I would prefer to play people who are pretty strong players. Im pretty serious about this game, and I want to do some serious testing. Thanks

Hey guys, while I test on redshark, i've never been a big fan of it. I do however enjoy playing on skype. so if you ever wanna test, pm me. I usually check my gym page many times a day so ill get to you. If you can play at the time of your message that would be best. i have school on tuesdays and thursdays until 7pm EST and wednesdays till 1pm EST. every other day im more or less free.
I would prefer to play people who are pretty strong players. Im pretty serious about this game, and I want to do some serious testing. Thanks

hmm i do this with my friends already but if you need a serious testing partner send me a tell and i will read it, im always looking for people to test with! I have been told i am a fairly strong player, the reason why i say send a tell is because i dont want everyone knowing my skype name.

Last edited:
I like Skype battles as well even though I never participated in one, just watched on Youtube. I've done RS but I find it so...I don't know...boring. I guess it's because I prefer the actual cards. I'll PM you my Skype name and e-mail since I pay more attention to my e-mail than Pokegym PM's.

can't seem to send PM's right now, but my skype name is: mohawk1guy

for anyone who wants to battle, just send me a message and I will let you know if i can play

i like battling on skype
name is Spidy_freakshow

anyone can drop me a message on skype when they want to battle

i'll accept if i can

I am Pokemon Organiser and Staff in NZ.
And have attended worlds 2010.

Not the best player, however do like to play every now and then =)

For those not wanting to put their skype names up, please PM me them, I want to battle all day pretty much until Friday :O

Back